+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice plz

Advice plz

okay so here is my situation i met this really awesome girl, i'v gone on a few dates with her and we have a lot in common, she told me that she likes me a lot and i told her the same. so a week ago i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said that she couldn't answer my question right now, she then went on to tell me that she wasn't looking for a relationship right now because we are both still in high school and she doesn't want a " high school relationship". she said that her previous ones had all started fast and ended short. then she told me if i want to wait till we both graduate ( in 2 months) she would still be interested and would answer my question then. so i'm willing to wait for her to be ready and i told her so, but its just weird because we hangout together, hold hands and kiss/ makeout outside of school. but at school i have to just act like i'm her friend. it also bugs the shit out of me when other guys flirt with her and i feel like i can't do or say anything about it...

any advice would be appreciated

tell her how you feel , if se really care about you she will tell you aboutthe guys flirting and she probly hates them flirting as much as you do. and it sound like she just wants someone to fool around with nd for me keeping thing quite and not telling people nd hiding is a thrill .. tht u almost getting caught feeling even tho ur not doing anything wrong x

- - - Updated - - -

she might be the same

I will definitely bring up the flirting if it happens again. she told me that she doesn't want any drama from a relationship at school, whatever that means??? i don't think it's that she finds it as a thrill tho. thanks for the advice Waistell i appreciate it.

It's obvious she wants to keep her options open and play the field. If you can't get what you want from her, ditch her and find someone that does, instead of following her around picking up the breadcrumb she leaves for you.

- - - Updated - - -

She likes getting attention from other guys, and if she doesn't want to give that up, then she just not that into you....you are getting played.

Quote Originally Posted by will5554 View Post
    okay so here is my situation i met this really awesome girl, i'v gone on a few dates with her and we have a lot in common, she told me that she likes me a lot and i told her the same. so a week ago i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said that she couldn't answer my question right now, she then went on to tell me that she wasn't looking for a relationship right now because we are both still in high school and she doesn't want a " high school relationship". she said that her previous ones had all started fast and ended short. then she told me if i want to wait till we both graduate ( in 2 months) she would still be interested and would answer my question then. so i'm willing to wait for her to be ready and i told her so, but its just weird because we hangout together, hold hands and kiss/ makeout outside of school. but at school i have to just act like i'm her friend. it also bugs the shit out of me when other guys flirt with her and i feel like i can't do or say anything about it...

any advice would be appreciated
    Try hanging out with her less and flirting with other girls more. You're wasting your time "waiting" for someone when you're so young. Soon you'll be going to Uni and then she'll want y'all to wait until you have your degrees before she stops flirting with other boys while you wait and wait and wait.

Don't do it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion