+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendzone to Lzone.... Back to friendzone?

Friendzone to Lzone.... Back to friendzone?

OK so she finally got around to texting me.
    It looks like she is going to go ahead and try it out with me with it being official starting today.

There was a lot of worrying from me because she just wouldn't let me know what she was thinking this whole time and just pretty much stopped communicating.
    Last edited by Potion9; 11-04-14 at 03:50 PM.

If you can't relocate, stop worrying about it, because it ain't gonna happen. Sounds to me you are just a rebound anyways. When they give you a bunch of excuses and crap, they are not that into the idea of being serious. I say you are better just to move on...if yo are such a hot guy you shouldn't waste your time on if-ie stuff like this anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you can't relocate, stop worrying about it, because it ain't gonna happen. Sounds to me you are just a rebound anyways. When they give you a bunch of excuses and crap, they are not that into the idea of being serious. I say you are better just to move on...if yo are such a hot guy you shouldn't waste your time on if-ie stuff like this anyways.
    Relocating isn't a problem. (I could move there, she could move here)
    I could relocate if that's what it would take.
    I also agree, I was worried I may be just a rebound guy to help get her over her ex.

The excuses also made no logical sense, the way she put herself down as reasons why I couldn't love her.
    The only REAL reason came down to her not being over her EX..... and not wanting a relationship because of that.

But years prior when I visited her before, we had a good talk as just good friends and at that time she was still unhappy and unsure of what she wanted to do, she just wanted to leave where she was living and her current B/F was all against the idea etc.

IF I could just have a conversation with her I think I could talk some sense into her..... but maybe that is the last thing she wants/needs..... and just time?

The texting thing Is pretty hard trying to decipher what she means, and why she isn't wanting to have a conversation etc.
    At this rate it would take months to get a few sentences out of her.
    Last edited by Potion9; 11-04-14 at 02:06 PM.

Rebound is just as bad as friends zoned....she used you for some emotional coddling that's it. She found herself leading you on into something she wasn't interested in. You can't force someone to want you to way you want them. Back off and give her space....don't let her end up using you for her emotional tampon or you will be even more disappointed.

If you are waiting months to get results or answers that is your answer....not going to happen and you should just move on.