+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Advice On How I Can Get Her To Forgive Me

I Need Some Advice On How I Can Get Her To Forgive Me

Hello everyone I came back to this forum because, I need some advice on how I can get my fiancée to forgive me.. Basically to make a long story short two days, ago during a huge fight with my fiancée I went too far and called her a stupid f#cking b#tch and since then she has been stay over a her sister's place and she won't accept any over my apologies. So I was hoping I could get some advice on how I could get her to forgive me.

Not much you can do really except apologize and never do it again. Although I have many faults and been married twice, I never called my SO that...... you might want to seek therapy on controlling anger.

This is some serious stuff you did.....you need to think about it since you are an emotional abusive person it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SC View Post
    We all say things we don't mean when we're angry. I should know. Read my latest thread where some idiots on these forums are referring to me as being racist. Sigh.
    Peter, anger is a condition when a mouth works faster than the brain. You were given a good advice on anger management therapy - use it. Email/mail/text/call or do whatever is in your power to let your girl know that you are sorry, and because you really mean it, you are going to take an anger management class to make sure this does not happen again. You want her back and are willing to do whatever it takes to get this problem out of the way.

P.S. In fact, seems like you DO indeed have an anger problem. Referring to random people posting on the random internet forum as "idiots" does speak to that. No offense, please. I know you are hurt and upset. But anger is not an answer to anything.

Peter, I am sorry. For some reason I thought you were the OP. My bad. I got everything confused! Now I have to figure out who Sara is
    Yeah, people sometimes show their worst side when posting anonymously. The truth is, the meanest people tend to also be the most unhappy ones and they post in the internet to vent. I would not take it close to heart.

Oi, stop hijacking the OP's thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked Mask94 View Post
    Hello everyone I came back to this forum because, I need some advice on how I can get my fiancée to forgive me.. Basically to make a long story short two days, ago during a huge fight with my fiancée I went too far and called her a stupid f#cking b#tch and since then she has been stay over a her sister's place and she won't accept any over my apologies. So I was hoping I could get some advice on how I could get her to forgive me.
    I disagree with Peter that we *all* say things we don't mean when angry. Yes, some of us do, but others have learned control.

Anyway, I'm betting the words you used isn't the only problem. What was so important that your opposing sides couldn't be resolved without coming to virtual blows? Did the issue you were arguing over get resolved? If not, then you need to look at the issue you were arguing over and figure out if your position is a deal breaker to her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

What were you arguing about? You cant call it abuse if it was a once off. Abuse is when you continually try to hurt someone or break them down with words or violence-not if you say the wrong thing once during an argument.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Was she being a stupid ****ing bitch?

What was the argument over?

Originally Posted by Cracked Mask94 View Post

Two things you could do in actions (rather then just words) is to take a communications course and get some anger management instruction under your belt. You can google and find where you can take these courses in your area.

You need to show her that you are seriously trying not to disrespect her ever again in the future. You also have to show each other that you're willing to learn how to communicate so that your disagreements don't turn into verbal abuse sessions of one another so she would do well to also take that course on how to affectively communicate.

Good luck
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just 3 words cant make so much impact. I think the real problem was elswere. Perhaps words lined up with actions and she felt like you meaned it.

Send her regular flowers or gifts. Eventualy she will crack.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-04-14 at 01:15 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think those three words could have a lot of impact. I've never had a loved one speak to me like that....and if it did happen, it would make me wonder what kind of person I'd been dating all this time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She must be awfully sensitive if that little phrase bothered her THAT much.
    Someone saying that to me would be one of the less hateful things i have heard in my life.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    She must be awfully sensitive if that little phrase bothered her THAT much.
    Someone saying that to me would be one of the less hateful things i have heard in my life.
    Really? Thats telling.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

We all say things we don't mean when we're angry. I should know. Read my latest thread where some idiots on these forums are referring to me as being racist. Sigh.
    You are a racist. Just just to ignorant to admit it!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd be very hurt and disappointed if someone who I thought loved me said that to me.

That's not to say one can't forgive such an outburst, but it really does show a lack of respect. That said, Stung has a point: arguments rarely happen in a vacuum. What was she doing that might have contributed to this outburst?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I want to know if the thread starter had any prior fights with his chick. If so, he has to be careful not to make the situation get any worse or else there will be a wedding getting called off. Upsetting other people isn't good, even if you yourself happen to be upset.

But if you want to know who Sara is then you have to read my thread.
    This is the first major fight I've ever had with her.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue we were arguing about was how she has been making major decisions without me and we haven't really resolved that issue yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast