+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do not understand my wife

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    It was March 15, when we had our 28th anniversary. We don't usally go out so much really. But that is a preference of both of us.
    *sighs* well, then what do you do that's interesting while at home? Do you have date nights? Do you have games you like to play and stimulate your competitive sides? Do you cook together while having a glass of wine and chatting about your day while away from one another? Do you listen to music you both enjoy? What other then just exist with one another do you two do together?

If you seduce a woman's mind, then her body will follow. If you're not doing anything with her then she's not going to be the least bit stimulated or seduced.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    *sighs* well, then what do you do that's interesting while at home? Do you have date nights? Do you have games you like to play and stimulate your competitive sides? Do you cook together while having a glass of wine and chatting about your day while away from one another? Do you listen to music you both enjoy? What other then just exist with one another do you two do together?

If you seduce a woman's mind, then her body will follow. If you're not doing anything with her then she's not going to be the least bit stimulated or seduced.
    Well, we use to cook together on Sundays, sometimes we listen music from the 80's and remember old times, let's walk together when I'm out of work...
    Another thing that sets us apart, is that she is not adventurous. I mean that she does not want to experience new things in sex. I believe that if not for my insistence we would only do the missionary and nothing more. However she makes me bj's (on her own iniciative) although sporadically and for short time. i can't even remotely think in cum in her mouth for instance.

Some women have less libido than others (I know a girl who gives a blowjob to her husband once a year, on his birthday...). I think that while these women are able to feel very passionate at times when the mood strikes up, they also do not view sex as a priority; they think more about their jobs, friends, families, household duties, groceries, what shoes are they gonna buy next, and a zillion other things before they come to think about sex... Women with a lot of responsibilites may feel too tired for sex at the end of the day. I don't know if this is your wife's case, just putting it out there.
    Last edited by Satina; 18-04-14 at 07:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12