+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Removal of Canada

Removal of Canada

I suggest we systematically remove everything Canadian from the board. This includes the following changes (in no particular order):

• Disabling the selection of "Canada" as a user's country during registration AND in the edit profile view.
    • Deleting all Canadian user accounts
    • Deleting all posts made by Canadian user accounts
    • Awarding American citizenship to the user IndiReloaded
    • Forcing a country flag change on the user smackie9 to the Great Britain flag for humiliation
    • Replace the Canadian mod(s) with American mod(s)

Further, any of the following should now result in an instant, permanent ban:

• Discussion of poutine or any other Canadian food
    • Use, under any circumstances, of the word "eh" if immediately suffixed with a question mark

I think that about covers it.

Eh? Wish I knew what poutine is.

Good idea about changing flags actually. I would like EU flag removed so people would stop hidding behind it. I know some from my country hide behind EU flag, suspect searock is one of them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Poutine is a canadian junk food.
    It consists of fries, gravy and curd cheese. If you eat enough of it it will also lead to a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Goose View Post
    Poutine is a canadian junk food.
    It consists of fries, gravy and curd cheese. If you eat enough of it it will also lead to a heart attack
    It's French Canadian NOT Canadian. Quebec is a totally different country for French rejects. their goal is to suck the money out of the other provinces because they have no possible means to support themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

New flag

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Eh? Wish I knew what poutine is.

Good idea about changing flags actually. I would like EU flag removed so people would stop hidding behind it. I know some from my country hide behind EU flag, suspect searock is one of them.
    I highly doubt searock is Latvian. It doesn't mesh well with the shrimpy little twig I have pictured in my head.

--
    I'm ignoring smackie.

Hold on here, why Canada? Why not France? As a Canadian who should love everyone, I still hate France. What have they done for anyone, ever?

At least we helped in the world wars, we did what France couldn't do in their own country, and all we get back is sass and bullshit from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    Hold on here, why Canada? Why not France? As a Canadian who should love everyone, I still hate France. What have they done for anyone, ever?

At least we helped in the world wars, we did what France couldn't do in their own country, and all we get back is sass and bullshit from them.
    Uh, are you serious? Aside from the fact that they invented the language your country continues to bastardize and butcher, they've invented/discovered aspirin, blood transfusions, the rabies vaccine, the tuberculosis vaccine, the abortion pill, the car, the airplane, the submarine, the bicycle, the croissant, the crêpe, the polo shirt, the food processor, dry cleaning, and the blowjob.

You're welcome.