+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are you guys afraid of commitment?

Oh,

I'm not really sure what I am asking. Just wanted people's opinions of the situation.

But, I guess, after 1.5 years you kinda have to address where the relationship is going and it was probably better to end it now and not put pressure to make a decision. Neither of us wanted anything serious or have a determined destination with our relationship. We aren't 16 or anything, too, haha we are 23 and everyone is getting engaged, married, having babies and people were slowly starting to joke about us getting married.

She's 23 and runs her own business. Now I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    She's 23 and runs her own business. Now I'm genuinely curious.
    Anyone can run a business, KingZ.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

So if I understand right you were being annoyed last couple of months in relationship due to your aniexty problems and your BF had so low confidence it "sucked". So basicaly you were a bitch and he was loser so you broke up for a reason. Now you remembered good times and made this topic saying you still love him.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I find it hilarious that half of the people who comment on someone's post instantly assumes the guy is a lying cheating bastard and the girl is a jealous nagging bitch.

Believe it or not the there are other reasons why a couple breaks up other than one of them was a horrible selfish greedy person. Yes, it happens all the time, astonishing I know!

Two people can break up on good terms. Break ups are complicated and assuming every girl who breaks up with her boyfriend is a bitch, is really juvenile, get over yourself. Assuming that the guy is lying and playing games with the girl over the break up is also juvenile, I know we are young but we have always respected each other EVEN during our break up, so thank you for your delightful advice. Neither of us are bad people, just two people who unfortunately had to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Anyone can run a business, KingZ.
    LDO.

I personally haven't met any 23-year-old girls that can successfully support themselves doing so.

Wierd how defesnive you are, elephantgirl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Elephants are pretty brilliant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition

In my opinion, though, the reigning champion of the animal world is the dik-dik, standing about a foot off the ground. It isn't smart, it doesn't have a long trunk, and it doesn't even have a particularly pleasant personality. In fact, it makes a really disgusting sound that keeps people up late at night. However, the cuteness factor totally blows everything else out of the water. The other attributes just stop mattering.

Let's be honest, here. That's the cutest son of a bitch you've seen since Internet cat videos. You should reregister as dikdikgirl.
    I've seen 'em in person, in a small zoo wherein you can get very close to the enclosures... they're ridiculously cute. They can also jump higher than houses - did you know that?!

Well you could go around in circles forever trying to figure out why but the reality is people break up all the time and its just a part of life. Sometimes it works but a lot of the time it doesnt coz most people dont even know what they want. People are really messed up creatures. It might be easier to be alone for awhile and focus on what you want and need in a man.

lersonally I think hes all talk and no action. Hell whine and butch about his lack of work/education forever but as soon as you say "well you could do this course" he runs for the hills coz hes never had any motivation to do anything with his life. Honestly girl you can do a lot better
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've seen 'em in person, in a small zoo wherein you can get very close to the enclosures... they're ridiculously cute. They can also jump higher than houses - did you know that?!
    No, I did not know that!

Which zoo? I want to go!

No, I did not know that!

Which zoo? I want to go!
    Yeah! Houses can't jump.

It's in San Jose, California, called Happy Hollow: http://www.hhpz.org/

- - - Updated - - -

...Damn, looks like they've replaced 'em with Muntjac Deer. Sorry man.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elephants are pretty brilliant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition

In my opinion, though, the reigning champion of the animal world is the dik-dik, standing about a foot off the ground. It isn't smart, it doesn't have a long trunk, and it doesn't even have a particularly pleasant personality. In fact, it makes a really disgusting sound that keeps people up late at night. However, the cuteness factor totally blows everything else out of the water. The other attributes just stop mattering.

Let's be honest, here. That's the cutest son of a bitch you've seen since Internet cat videos. You should reregister as dikdikgirl.
    Looks like a cross b/t zoo tycoon + Japanese anime.

England, btw
    http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/dik-dik/
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Often when people break up they will use a bullshit excuse to try to soften the blow. Perhaps this is one of those moments. But really it doesn't matter - he decided that it wasn't working and only ....
    I fully agree with Boisdevie, You should move on further.I think he walked away from you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12