+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something to Hide ?

She said she wants to give the other man a blowjob. She must want to give ME a blowjob! WHY ISN'T SHE GIVING ME A BLOWJOB?!

www.loveforum.net > New Thread > "Woman Not Giving Me Blowjob"

Getting this right ???

You misunderstood : she said asked ME "If I give my mechanic a blowjob".

Yes, I agree she has been very upfront about her finances and her other relationships.
    I think that I see a very intelligent woman that is good in business but just wants a companion for diner dates and movies as well as a travel companion. Nothing more. Maybe a business partner. If contracts are well written I think it could work.

I think also that she likes to tease or flirt once in a while.

I am getting this right ?
    Yes, she has money. She has 3 cars and 3 houses + 1 business.
    Yes, she everything that she does revolves around making more money.

At the movie teater, I felt that she was acting like my babysitter. I think she is over-excited that she is going to Hawaii with her lover from Portland and had just been impatient and a little rude with ME. On one occasion she told me that she did not wish to marry him.

Why is she sharing/telling me so much details ?
    I am getting this right ?

Comments ???

Paolo

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking alot about this.
    I am also getting the impression that she is a lonely woman and like she said needs to find passion to have sex.
    That lover from Portland text, calls and Skypes every single day and she has fallen in love with him, flew to Portland to see him and had sex with him there.

She flew to Chicago when his mother died. Now she is flying to Hawaii for 2 weeks with him.
    She told me she would consider renting all her properties and looking for work in Portland but flip-flopped on that.

I am uncertain what her plans are or where this is going.
    Comments ...

Paolo

PS: She is the richest woman that I have ever know or "dated" or be-friended.

What possible difference does ANY of that shit make?! Get a grip, man.

Move ON ???

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    What possible difference does ANY of that shit make?! Get a grip, man.
    You all seem unanimous on this one. I should let her go and move ON, find someone else ?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I am particularly interested on the perspective of a FEMALE.

I fee that she is like the queen bee, with these different men in her life. She wants to be in control.
    She is a financially successfull woman. She said that she would still go out with me if I had a girlfriend and would miss me.
    I am thinking to wait about 1 month, well after she returns from Hawaii before contacting her again ??
    Comments ?

Paolo

Smackie, BasilandThyme and Wakeup are all females. Try again.

I can confirm Basil is indeed a female.

Some women keep a stable of men swarming around them at all times. They like the attention. They know how to pull him back in when he starts to get fed up with her games. When he gets keenly interested she knows how to put him at bay. You won't get anywhere with this woman. She doesn't need a man in her life. She may like the companionship, but guys like you are a dime a dozen. You may provide some entertainment value, but you are expendable. Except for gaining valuable experience, which you sound like you need, you are wasting your time if you want marry or even sleep with this one. I concur with everyone else that you should move on.

I am thinking to wait about 1 month, well after she returns from Hawaii before contacting her again ??
    Comments ?
    Yes, I have another.

One: She knows you'll come back to her. Around her finger, you are wrapped.
    Two: If, on the odd chance she's read you wrong and you don't contact her ever again ~ She won't give a ****. Should she contact you. Don't mistake it to mean more then pure curiosity to see if she can pull you back in again.

You are most naïve... certainly you're about as sharp as a marble when it comes to reading this twat you're obsessed with.

Now... that may not be what would be considered lady like in verbiage however; I'm certainly a woman.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Dear Paolo,

You are obsessed with "This woman". If you keep throwing yourself on her, you are the one who is going to get hurt. The moment you start dating other girls, you would see that she will be the one to be running after you.
    If men were God

Business Partner ??

Quote Originally Posted by rest77 View Post
    Dear Paolo,

You are obsessed with "This woman". If you keep throwing yourself on her, you are the one who is going to get hurt. The moment you start dating other girls, you would see that she will be the one to be running after you.
    She told me that she would still go out with me if I had a girlfriend. That sounds pretty sincere and authentic to me.
    Looks like she likes my company. All this I find very confusing. I have never been in a situation like this before.

This is something else that I consider. I get the feeling that this woman is seeking attention and affection from a man.
    That man that gives her the most attention and affection wins her heart.
    Am I correct in reading this and her lover from Portland ?

She lives in Toronto.
    However, even though she has a long distance relationship, she still flew away to Portland (a long distance relationship) instead of sleeping with me.
    I think that I might have been to timid where as her long distance relationship kept on calling her all day, texting her and even Skype all day and she went for it.
    For myself, I was just like calling or emailing her every 2-3 days and making diner plans for Friday or Saturday nights for about 2 hours/week.

I get the impression that everything that she does revolves around making money.
    At some point, I told her that I would consider buying a house or maybe a small business in a neighbouring community and she found that interesting.
    She told me she has been eyeing a business for over 3 years. Joking, I said that I might buy it.

She has asked me if I would start/run a business with her. She said that she made 1$ million dollars running a Learning Centre a couple of years ago.
    Is this women setting me up ?
    Is she serious in her intensions or just out for money ?

I don`t see anything wrong with someone wanting to make money. If proper contracts that clearly define roles and responsibilities I see alot of potential for collaboration.
    She has been sweet. She told me her ex-common law partner of 10 years was worth 40 million dollars.

Comments ?

Paolo

- - - Updated - - -

She told me that she needs to feel Passion to have sex. She was getting passion from her long distance lover from Portland.
    Maybe if I would have been more passionate I could have won her heart.
    Am I "reading" this right or am I just spinning my wheels and dreaming in color ?

- - - Updated - - -

I was feeling more and more that I was in a competition and I was loosing.

- - - Updated - - -

You are most naïve... certainly you're about as sharp as a marble when it comes to reading this twat you're obsessed with.

twat ??? What do you mean by twat ???

- - - Updated - - -

FYI...She said that she would be willing to help me find a girlfriend. What kind of woman says something like that ?
    However, she would still go out with me if I had a girlfriend. Confusing ????

Comments !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

twat - obscene terms for female genitals

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ptreves View Post
    You all seem unanimous on this one. I should let her go and move ON, find someone else ?

Paolo
    YES.

We finally have a winner, folks!!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I just keep thinking back on this experience/relationship if you like.
    She is the kind of woman that craves attention. Her lover from Portland is constantly in contact with her, texting her, emailing her Skype every day.
    He showers her with attention and affection. She is in love with him.
    Even it is a long distance relationship.

I think that what she was looking for from me was a companion. Nothing more or nothing less. Nothing sexual or intimate.
    We would go out to a restaurant for dinner Saturday night at stay till the restaurant closes around 10:30PM.
    Then she would leave and both go our own way. I know think that she would go back home online or text to her long distance lover from Portland.

She told me that he asked her to marry him. However, she told me that she did not intend to marry him.
    She told me that she would feel all goose pumps when she would be talking to him each day........
    That guy will not let go of her and I think that she loves that.

Comments ...

Paolo

- - - Updated - - -

Why was she sharing all this with me ? about her lover ?
    She told me he did not exercise and had a DUI 10 years ago.

Should I interpret that as an opener ? or she was just looking for a friend to vent too ?

Comments ?

Paolo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12