+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Hasn't she mention her boyfriend ?

Why Hasn't she mention her boyfriend ?

This girl I have known for 6 months recently got a boyfriend. My best friend got a ride from her to school and he told me that she had started dating a guy. She has known this guy for a few months and hanged out on a few different occasions. She started texting me a week ago and at first I was hesitant. She talked to me the entire day and even tried texting me at 1 in the morning. Wednesday I got into a bad car accident and she told me she would have been devastated if I died. She also told me that she wanted to see me again because she missed me and was scared of the thought of never seeing me again. She said she was sad when I texted her on Monday because she felt l didn't want to hang out with her anymore and she said she cared about me. I had a concert to be at for my college and she really wanted to come but had to work the entire day. We hung out earlier for five hours alone but she was texting a lot and I'm guessing it was him. During that time period she never told me about having a boyfriend though and she likes to tell me what has been going on in her life. Maybe she just assumed my friend told me about it and didn't feel the need to say anything about it. The only time she mentioned him is when I couldn't open the door to her truck and she told me he jammed it. When we were talking she was talking about how she has no friends really and not a lot of people like her. She just said his name though but never said anything else about him the entire night or mentioned him as her boyfriend. I just find it strange that she mentioned it to my friend but not to me.

Sometimes the chase is the most exciting part. Sometimes others would rather just be told straight up what the deal is.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

please refer to this thread please https://www.loveforum.net/threads/88994-Why-does-this-girl-text-me-all-day-when-she-has-a-boyfriend