+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Be a better you

Be a better you

In order for people to get their ex back you need to take a look at yourself. I believe that if two people truly love one another than it will happen. But it wont happen if the old you doesn't change. Relationship breakups happen for a variety of reasons and its up to you to rectify them. Its okay to grieve. But its not okay to sit there drowning in your own tears. There's hope for everyone out there. You just need to put this time apart to good use. Do the things that take your mind off your ex. Dont go on facebook and see who she is talking to. Dont go to her place looking to find her with someone else. This is wasted energy you could be using towards things like working out or meeting up with old buddies. In order to win her back you need to make yourself feel better. Im going through the same thing. I stopped communicating with my ex and started doing other things with my life. i started going to the gym and i never thought id say this but i actually enjoy it. Exercising is the best thing you can do for yourself. Do you want your ex to see you in a pathetic state or a buff man with confidence pouring out of him? I know its hard to be concerned about your ex but you need this time for yourself. I cant stress that enough. Boy did i ever grieve. But i got back up and made a plan. I said to myself if i ever want to be with her again i want her to see me happy and charismatic. Not down in the dumps. You can do it everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dillymanilli View Post
    In order for people to get their ex back you need to take a look at yourself. I believe that if two people truly love one another than it will happen. But it wont happen if the old you doesn't change. Relationship breakups happen for a variety of reasons and its up to you to rectify them. Its okay to grieve. But its not okay to sit there drowning in your own tears. There's hope for everyone out there. You just need to put this time apart to good use. Do the things that take your mind off your ex. Dont go on facebook and see who she is talking to. Dont go to her place looking to find her with someone else. This is wasted energy you could be using towards things like working out or meeting up with old buddies. In order to win her back you need to make yourself feel better. Im going through the same thing. I stopped communicating with my ex and started doing other things with my life. i started going to the gym and i never thought id say this but i actually enjoy it. Exercising is the best thing you can do for yourself. Do you want your ex to see you in a pathetic state or a buff man with confidence pouring out of him? I know its hard to be concerned about your ex but you need this time for yourself. I cant stress that enough. Boy did i ever grieve. But i got back up and made a plan. I said to myself if i ever want to be with her again i want her to see me happy and charismatic. Not down in the dumps. You can do it everyone.
    Totally agree. It takes two hands to clap. First thing you have to do is move on from the past because it won't come back for sure. The relationship failed for a reason, so improve
    yourself and start to work on yourself. No one in the world is perfect and treat it as a learning experience and you will do better in the future. I believe even you can't get back
    the relationship, at least you are a stronger being now.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

...Or you can be a better you and dump her of your mind, and move on which is the most logical thing to do. What makes you think that this time the relationship will work anyway???

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf47 View Post
    ...Or you can be a better you and dump her of your mind, and move on which is the most logical thing to do. What makes you think that this time the relationship will work anyway???
    You never try, you never know. If you really like the girl, go for it. Having no regrets in life, at least you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcky View Post
    You never try, you never know. If you really like the girl, go for it. Having no regrets in life, at least you tried.
    It all depends on why you or her decided to finish the relationship. Always remember: peoples don't change.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf47 View Post
    It all depends on why you or her decided to finish the relationship. Always remember: peoples don't change.
    Yup totally agree on the first part, but people does change. Behavioral traits does not change but people does change. Sometimes, some
    impactful experiences will change your life. We need to constantly upgrade ourselves to become a better person at work or in a relationship.