+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want my boyfriend miss me more

i want my boyfriend miss me more

hi everybody, please give me advice! i'm in long distance relationship 4 years, we are moving soon in apartment together. on tuesday evening we had deal on skype but he obviously forgot and went out with guys. he just apologized. i'm sooo mad and disappointed, i can't believe he could done that. i never ever forgot about our deal, about deal with anybody. we haven't heard since then.
    please tell me what should i do to get him pay me more attention. i don't wanna bored him. i really want to 'turn around situation, general, not just in that case". what is more, he occasionally forgets/ cancells arrangements with friends etc and he doesn't understand why they complain about that. i talk to him few times about that, he doesn't find that like 'such a huge problem' , so i'm pretty tired of it. so let's play games baby. i do love him and i believe in us, but i don't know if i could handle this

If hes only child in family or hes the oldest? It looks like he are used to be in center of attention and other people dont realy counts to him. Likes he used that its all about him. I think its some kind of bipolar disorder fragment these type of persons have. Not realy a sickness but a part of it. For example when you grow up with brother or sister you are used that theres someone else besides you to count with, like group of people or team where everyone counts. Kids who grow up single dont have this feeling. So basicaly guy have lowered sense of awareness about other people.
    Thats my conclusion.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think the biggest issue here is the fact your moving from a long distance relationship to living together. You will get to know each other faster in a month living together than you have 4years long distance.. he may not be the man you think he is. Dont be surprised if it doesnt work out
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

he is the only child.. but i am too, and i don't act like him. i don't say that he is spoiled, but some his acts really are. and i don't know how to handle with that without being annoying..?
    well, actually we spend 2 months together during summer, so that works good when we are together

Be a more interesting person.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

i want my boyfriend miss me more

He's not going to miss you more. Why should he? He has his life and his dealings somewhere else. The better question is what are you doing for yourself? Are you expanding and learning to make yourself a better more complete person? Or are you sitting around worried about someone you can't possibly control; only accept or not. Men are just like kids; our attention is caught by grace beauty and strength or shiny toys. LOL. Both have to be developed through time. Start with yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk