View Poll Results: Am I too fat to be attractive at this weight?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, iv seen worse

1 14.29%
  • Yes, you look too chubby

3 42.86%
  • You could lose a few but your okay

0 0%
  • Your a whale. And way too fat.

3 42.86%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: my new girlfriend is a chubby chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    After five pages and some of the comments he's making here, I think it's a troll...

EDIT: But that doesn't mean I don't want to watch the conversation. *munches popcorn*
    170lbs to 213. Proof enough?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by samharvey; 29-05-14 at 04:22 PM.

Yeah this is too dumb to be real.

I agree with Star. You come on this thread with your first post seeming to be concerned and all....and then by the fourth page, you're defending yourself and going on and on about how hot and horny you're making your girlfriend. If you are for real, you come off like you're just here to show off. And honestly, if that's the case, I really couldn't give a shit if you became the size of a house, sat on her, and she died.. That would be great for you.

Also, you're forgetting that images can be photoshopped.

I'm just proud that I'm not embarrassed of how I look that's all. I feel like overweight people are judged way too harshly. There's not enough fat positivity in the world. Fat people can be good looking too

You know people are trying to lose weight not gain it. You can post your pictures on bodybuilding forum and no one approve it. The thing is that your GF have fat fetish but we dont have it. Everyone else is normal so dont try to change what others think cause its just a waste of time.

I think your face is cute and you are good looking(I liked your face better in 2nd picture before you edited it off) but fat on your belly is not better.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You know people are trying to lose weight not gain it. You can post your pictures on bodybuilding forum and no one approve it. The thing is that your GF have fat fetish but we dont have it. Everyone else is normal so dont try to change what others think cause its just a waste of time.

I think your face is cute and you are good looking(I liked your face better in 2nd picture before you edited it off) but fat on your belly is not better.
    I understand that people won't find my belly attractive. I just don't think it's necessary to judge me so harshly. And thank you for saying my face looks good. That's nice of you. I feel like my face looks better now I'm bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by samharvey View Post
    170lbs to 213. Proof enough?
    Proof that you're not a troll? No, it's not.

Even young children can figure out that negative attention is better than no attention.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Proof that you're not a troll? No, it's not.

Even young children can figure out that negative attention is better than no attention.
    I couldn't care less whether you think I'm a troll or not. Think what you want. Just don't burst your only brain cell in the process.

You fat bastard haha. I say if your mrs likes it and your not affecting your health then **** it. Just remember if you guys break up you will want to lose that weight as most women prefer a healthy man.

Have you both been to the beach together yet? That is the true test to see if she is proud of your new body. Isn't your friends or family concerned for you yet?

Nice try, but ya got a long ways to go.

*coughs*Trollololol*coughs*

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Have you both been to the beach together yet? That is the true test to see if she is proud of your new body. Isn't your friends or family concerned for you yet?
    I have and she wasn't embarrassed to be with me. She said she loved seeing me in public with no top.

samharvey,

I feel like you wouldn't have posted here if you weren't at least a little bit unhappy with the weight that you've put on. The fact of the matter is that it is not healthy, but you feel okay about it because you're getting good sex. It seems like you would be happier if you could lose the weight, be your normal self again, and still get the great sex from your girlfriend.

You love your girlfriend and she loves you, but she needs to love you for who you want to be, not who she wants you to be. She can't help that she's attracted to larger men though and it makes sense that you want to please her, especially if it doesn't bother you that much. However, there's no sense in risking your health. You appear obese and you can determine this by checking your BMI. Google a BMI calculator which determines healthy weight based on your height, weight, and sometimes skeletal build. This calculator is sometimes inaccurate, but only in the case of body builders who have a large muscle mass. If you're BMI is in the overweight or obese range, then yes, your weight is a health issue. I can tell by looking at your photos that this is probably the case. A 35" plus waist measurement is enough to know that you are unhealthy.

Now to admit something: sex with overweight men IS better for women and works out great if their attracted to the look of overweight men. The "ride" is great for clitoral stimulation and some women really enjoy the weight on top of them; it feels manlier. I would suggest talking to your girlfriend and telling her that you don't believe the weight you've gained is you and could carry health risks. It's time to start communicating and asking her about other approaches to keep her happy in the sack. Maybe she might enjoy something else like role-playing, S&M, or exhibitionism. Another option is to try and simulate the weight without actually gaining it. You can try to put a pillow under you when she's on top and that will lift your body up higher off the bed. When you're on top, maybe you can try to get her to spread her legs straight and wide apart.

Good luck on your health and compromising out a sex life that's great as well abetween you and your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    You fat bastard haha. I say if your mrs likes it and your not affecting your health then **** it. Just remember if you guys break up you will want to lose that weight as most women prefer a healthy man.
    First of all I'm not that fat.i workout. But I know most women prefer a fit guy. But I have a hot girlfriend. And I can be as fat and lazy as I want. Win win!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XyOh View Post
    samharvey,

I feel like you wouldn't have posted here if you weren't at least a little bit unhappy with the weight that you've put on. The fact of the matter is that it is not healthy, but you feel okay about it because you're getting good sex. It seems like you would be happier if you could lose the weight, be your normal self again, and still get the great sex from your girlfriend.

You love your girlfriend and she loves you, but she needs to love you for who you want to be, not who she wants you to be. She can't help that she's attracted to larger men though and it makes sense that you want to please her, especially if it doesn't bother you that much. However, there's no sense in risking your health. You appear obese and you can determine this by checking your BMI. Google a BMI calculator which determines healthy weight based on your height, weight, and sometimes skeletal build. This calculator is sometimes inaccurate, but only in the case of body builders who have a large muscle mass. If you're BMI is in the overweight or obese range, then yes, your weight is a health issue. I can tell by looking at your photos that this is probably the case. A 35" plus waist measurement is enough to know that you are unhealthy.

Now to admit something: sex with overweight men IS better for women and works out great if their attracted to the look of overweight men. The "ride" is great for clitoral stimulation and some women really enjoy the weight on top of them; it feels manlier. I would suggest talking to your girlfriend and telling her that you don't believe the weight you've gained is you and could carry health risks. It's time to start communicating and asking her about other approaches to keep her happy in the sack. Maybe she might enjoy something else like role-playing, S&M, or exhibitionism. Another option is to try and simulate the weight without actually gaining it. You can try to put a pillow under you when she's on top and that will lift your body up higher off the bed. When you're on top, maybe you can try to get her to spread her legs straight and wide apart.

Good luck on your health and compromising out a sex life that's great as well abetween you and your partner.
    I am a little worried about my health. But I workout 3-4 times a week I feel stronger and more manly. And I like being heavy. I am enjoying being fatter but obviously I worry. That's just natural. Thank you for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samharvey View Post
    First of all I'm not that fat.i workout. But I know most women prefer a fit guy. But I have a hot girlfriend. And I can be as fat and lazy as I want. Win win!

- - - Updated - - -

I am a little worried about my health. But I workout 3-4 times a week I feel stronger and more manly. And I like being heavy. I am enjoying being fatter but obviously I worry. That's just natural. Thank you for the advice.
    And yes I am well overweight, I'm 213lbs 5,8. But I'm okay with it. At the end of the day I have got big on purpose. I used to be very fit. Cardio an hour every day. I know it seems hard to believe but I am still health concious.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast