View Poll Results: Am I too fat to be attractive at this weight?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, iv seen worse

1 14.29%
  • Yes, you look too chubby

3 42.86%
  • You could lose a few but your okay

0 0%
  • Your a whale. And way too fat.

3 42.86%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my new girlfriend is a chubby chaser.

my new girlfriend is a chubby chaser.

Okay so i got in a relationship with an amazing beautiful girl in august last year, I worked out a lot at the time and weighed about 165lbs, (picture above.) the first few weeks everything was fine, but then she told me shed like to see me a little bigger, so i gained 5lbs, which she seemed happy with. but then little by little she started buying more and more food, and meal times got bigger and bigger, so i ask her why and she tells me she likes bigger guys, so I think okay shes a lovely girl go along with it. so after we talk she starts making me eat constantly, way too much i put on 15lbs in 3 weeks, and our sex improves, dramatically, its ten times better, she grabs my belly a lot but i dont really care. Anyway the problem is now its April iv put on so much weight, im now 209lbs and feeling pretty heavy
    my hips are very very wide and flabby and my belly is double the size at least. What do i do? i enjoy sex but i dont know how much furthur she wants to go with this? i like that shes enjoying it but iv put on a lot of weight. im now obese. before i was healthy weight. i workout as much as i can but she feeds me so much it makes no difference. what should i do?

Name:  image_zps9b1077ce.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  32.7 KBName:  image_zps89e5afb3.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  58.8 KB

She putting a gun to your head and forcing you to lift your fork?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She putting a gun to your head and forcing you to lift your fork?
    obviously not but i kind of want to please her.

So this is a choice you're making... she's not 'making' you do anything, you're doing it to yourself. If you don't like it, stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can just go with it, and be a fat bastard that's getting laid a lot. I'm having a hard time seeing the downside to this.

So this is a choice you're making... she's not 'making' you do anything, you're doing it to yourself. If you don't like it, stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can just go with it, and be a fat bastard that's getting laid a lot. I'm having a hard time seeing the downside to this.
    i guess thats the problem i like sex so much im worried how fat im gunna get.

BTW - I'm not talking out of my ass here. I've been slender and fit, fat, back to being slender and fit, and and now I'm hovering on the borderline of "overweight" for my height. Sex has never been better than it is with my wife, who is well over that borderline.

I suppose the questions really are:

1. Are you happy with yourself?
    2. Are you going to be happy with her for the rest of your life? Do you think you want to marry her and stay with her until one of you dies?

If the answer to either one of those is "no", then you need to make a change FOR YOURSELF. You really shouldn't be changing so drastically for her if it makes you unhappy.

There is a lot to be said for good sex, though.

BTW - I'm not talking out of my ass here. I've been slender and fit, fat, back to being slender and fit, and and now I'm hovering on the borderline of "overweight" for my height. Sex has never been better than it is with my wife, who is well over that borderline.

I suppose the questions really are:

1. Are you happy with yourself?
    2. Are you going to be happy with her for the rest of your life? Do you think you want to marry her and stay with her until one of you dies?

If the answer to either one of those is "no", then you need to make a change FOR YOURSELF. You really shouldn't be changing so drastically for her if it makes you unhappy.

There is a lot to be said for good sex, though.
    i am happy and i do want to spend the rest of my life with her, but iv gained weight so fast, what happens if i keep going? i already look like a small whale in 5 months =/

Dude, try to find ways of making her and yourself happy. Talk to her, and tell her that you're uncomfortable. Is she chubby herself? If so, she's insecure as hell, and doesn't want anyone else to hit on you. Don't put weight on if you don't want to. The fact that she wants you to be chubby is a bit weird if you ask me, but who am I to judge.

This thread... gave me one of those stomach-grabbing, knee-slapping, hearty lols.

(haha, stomach-grabbing)

Omg, this is so gross.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Made my morning lol!

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness tho, there has to come a time when you need to express your feelings about your weight to her and make a compromise. It's one thing to keep your partner happy, but at what expense to your happiness? Time to have a talk with her about it, and say you slim down a bit that makes you and her comfortable.

Hahaha! Now THIS is the thread of the year!!!

Uh, at some point it becomes physically impossible to have sex. Also unhealthy.

what should i do?
    Buy better underwear!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

no offence btw i think this is all for good sex life.
    Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast