+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 15 years age boy loves 17 years age girl

15 years age boy loves 17 years age girl

So,,,, my story starts from a language institute. I used to learn German language,,,,,after 4 or 3 days later,,,,,a gorgeous girl comes and joins us,,,,,after some days we started talking , laughing at funny german phrases......i want her to be mine for my life,,,,,,,but the only problem i am finding is i am 15 and she is 17 and i never ever had a girlfriend.... :(....so guyz this is my problem and tell me what i can do and tell me if younger boys can love older girls ?

thank you for reading my thread and have a good day
    Peace...out

Just ask her out to do something with you and get to know her. If she tells you "No" she doesn't want to accept your invitation then stop fawning all over her and set your sites to another girl until you find one that WILL go out with you. Have confidence and just change the subject to something else if she turns you down. Then, after that don't bother with her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

looking back when I was 17....it would be a big fat no! I was only interested in older guys because they had jobs (money), a car, and could buy me liquor. Oh and they didn't live at home so sex was easily obtainable.

Oh what a little slut you been Smackie. Im disapointed. But havent lost my repect for you.

Soapgrgs your country flag looks like Xmas tree, but I give you advice anyway. Be positive and always say and do what you want to do say. Trust your gut, if you thing its right it is. Just focus on spending good time with her, arrange meetings if you have/want to. Here is some more advice -

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well if you want to take the save bet try to find an event or something you can invite her to and start hanging out as friends. I've only had two girlfriends, but I just spent time with them before I decided to go on "official" dates. Especially at your age, it is less pressure. Then after spending some time together maybe a month or two and you think she likes you ask her out. Worst comes to worst, she says "no" and you can move on with your life. It is better to get rejected than to never know whether or not she wants to date you. Nothing wrong with dating older women. My last girlfriend was 4 years older than me, 2 years is not all that much, what is going to matter at this age if you two both have the same level of maturity.

2 years is a huge difference when you are 15/17 don't kid yourself, there is a big jump in maturity, and compatibility. Plus her friends will give her a hard time about it for sure. The reality is teenage girls don't date younger guys, not all but 99.9% won't. I didn't date younger guys until I was 24, but that was because I had no interest in marriage or kids.