+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey guys, new to the game

Hey guys, new to the game

I am Matt, I am in 8th grade and kinda nerdy "building computers not that star trek shit" and i always find my self getting Friend zoned and can't seem to hold a conversation I really need help not getting friendzoned and some way to continue the conversation in a fun and play full way. Any methods/tips to flirt properly, and not be seem as that nice guy would be great thanks

You are friend zoned because you make yourself too available, eager to please, do everything for them, try to be around them as much as possible, agree with everything they say, do anything to please them, put them up on a pedestal....stop doing that.

Gotta be aloof and distant. Pay no mind to the hot lady before you and you will have her chasing you. Be a Sheldon Cooper and they will want you bad. Be oblivious to their beauty, do nothing for them.....you are set.

- - - Updated - - -

lets face it, you are not a player or got game, so what you have left is to work it like you got ego, untouchable. You raise your value by not making a big deal out of these girls. It's called the push and pull method. You be distant and aloof. If you capture someones attention you give them a quick flash of attention (eye contact) and then turn your focus on something else, repeat. You may not get it right away but with some practice you will learn to "work it" to increase attraction.