+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being in love with a taken women

Being in love with a taken women

How can i cope with being in love with a taken women. Ses the first thing i think of when i woke up in the morning and the first thing i think about before i go to sleep. Just cant get her out of my head because i just love talking to her so much and havent done so in a while. Shes settled with a partner and kids , we used to speak loads but now i dont here a thing off her,even when she had a partner she would still keep in contact but now nothing. Is it wrong for a women with a boyfriend to be talking to other guys secretly over the internet even if there just friends like we was.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Is it wrong for a women with a boyfriend to be talking to other guys secretly over the internet even if there just friends like we was.
    Yes!!! And this is not just a friendship, you said you are in love with her. Leave her and her family alone!

Weve always been good friends for about 5 years, i didnt feel like this til i know longer started to here from her.

Maybe she felt that you are in love with her and does not want to risk losing her family because of that. Maybe the partner is jealous and asked her to cut off all her ties with you, which is a reasonable request if you ask me.

He partner didnt know she used to keep in touch with me. I just find it difficult to understand how she can forgot i existed and wonder if she ever thinks about me anymore considering we used to be quite close. I dont want to destroy he relationship etc, far from it just want to be friends again

The fact that the partner does not know about you is quite disturbing also. If you are just friends and have nothing to hide, there's no reason that the partner doesn't know your relationship with her.

All of Specialk's threads are retarded. Stop responding to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    How can i cope with being in love with a taken women. Ses the first thing i think of when i woke up in the morning and the first thing i think about before i go to sleep. Just cant get her out of my head because i just love talking to her so much and havent done so in a while. Shes settled with a partner and kids , we used to speak loads but now i dont here a thing off her,even when she had a partner she would still keep in contact but now nothing. Is it wrong for a women with a boyfriend to be talking to other guys secretly over the internet even if there just friends like we was.
    Uhhh duh ya. Get a life and leave her alone.

- - - Updated - - -

This time around she realizes that staying friends with you is over stepping her boudaries and is not appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

let me get this straight, you have been friends for 5 years and never made a move to date her....stop being one of those needy friend zone shleps, it's unhealthy. You will never find love of your own if you keep hanging on to this pipe dream.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    All of Specialk's threads are retarded. Stop responding to them.
    Got ya.....

i think you should stop torturing yourself.. there are so many single pretty girls out there.. go out and date with them.. they will help you move on and get over very fast