+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Since I started having sex at 15 years of age, I was able to go as long as I wanted to without cumming. It even took me forever when my GF was giving me head. About 3 years ago, she would say that her mouth would be sore and get a little headache from doing it so long. She would go at it really good and then stop right when I am starting to get in the zone. It was almost a total erection killer to be honest. However, I didn't force her to keep going. Anyway, I ended up forcing myself to cum sooner when getting head because I wanted to finish so bad. After doing that quite frequently (3 to 5 times a week) I developed something like premature ejaculation. Since then it has felt so sensitive that I find myself cumming within 15 minutes. If we have foreplay, it's even sooner. Sometimes she doesn't end when I do but I am a gentleman so of course I make sure she gets what she wants. I don't know if this is actually considered premature ejaculation or not but it's frustrating as all hell. Has anyone else experienced this?

15 minutes never would be considered premature ejaculation. Anyway, if you cum before that she does, it is a problem.
    What I usually do in such circunstance is to move as little as possible, and if still feel that I am going to ejaculate before of what I desire, I draw out to stop to be stimulated.

15 mins is not premature.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jakebrown View Post
    I don't know if this is actually considered premature ejaculation or not but it's frustrating as all hell.
    No, it's not. Try googling info about how long penetration usually lasts. It actually sounds like your 15 year old self was taking too long, by many standards. Taking so long the girl starts to feel unwell is usually considered a problem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, it's not. Try googling info about how long penetration usually lasts. It actually sounds like your 15 year old self was taking too long, by many standards. Taking so long the girl starts to feel unwell is usually considered a problem.
    Yep. I've had discussions with girlfriends on how they should go about telling their guy to hurry up.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yep. I've had discussions with girlfriends on how they should go about telling their guy to hurry up.
    Always too quick or too long with you people.

Women are impossible to please.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Always too quick or too long with you people.

Women are impossible to please.
    YOU try putting a penis in your mouth long enough for your jaw to be sore, then come back with an opinion.

Which reminds me: a friend of mine once observed that men can keep it up for HOURS when it's in your mouth, but can on last a minute when in your vagina. What gives?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

YOU try putting a penis in your mouth long enough for your jaw to be sore, then come back with an opinion.
    She was talking about penetration, not oral. READ, LADY.

Which reminds me: a friend of mine once observed that men can keep it up for HOURS when it's in your mouth, but can on last a minute when in your vagina. What gives?
    I'm the opposite. Oral gets me off far quicker. Ejaculating during penetration requires concentration.

Is Oral Sex is safe, I heard that it may lead some disease?

^ i'm not sure if oral is safe but i've heard of people doing it and never heard of a problem. i do it with my mouth.

i agree with the kingZ, my boyfriend puts sperm on my mouth as soon as i kiss the tip. but its not just the feel of penis on lips that make him do it, its the thought too. because he had no pants on and when i said i would do it his erection went higher. i guess its like when we read erotic stories. when i read them in bed it makes me go wet straight away.