+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream of better world.

Dream of better world.

Have you ever dreamed about better and more liveable world where outcasts like us would do well too, we i have and what would be better than world without LOVE!

Love is the most hideous thing this world has upon itself and if we would be able to get rid of it by making it illegal and so that if someone ever shows any signs of love she/he would be executed... I mean think of it! That would be an amazing society, and before you say it, women can be made pregnant without love.

We all know this would be a best solution for us all, to fight off this plague like world has fought off black death!

Join the fight against love in streets, internet and where ever it may be!
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Actually, I think love probably evolved to keep families intact and provide for the welfare of the next generation. Without love, a parent would leave their babies in the woods to die or something. I don't see how the world would be better without love.

Love is what keeps our Solar System together and every single tiny atom. Without love there wouldn't be a better world because the world would fall apart :-)

Like with everything else, there are different higher and lower love vibrations. People shouldn't renounce to love but learn to love more, raise their personal vibration and cultivate higher values. Then we'd live in a better world. And one day we will... :-)

Yer a retard but this quote couldn't be any truer "Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment."

Love is useless. If that shit would not exist we would be able to save money from things like, night clubs, bars, romantic movies and all the crap that has something to do with love, it would be so much more fair to those who will never feel it anyways, children do not need to be grown by their parents, there could be like this orphan house system where every kid would be raised until they are old enough to live alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    Love is what keeps our Solar System together and every single tiny atom. Without love there wouldn't be a better world because the world would fall apart :-)

Like with everything else, there are different higher and lower love vibrations. People shouldn't renounce to love but learn to love more, raise their personal vibration and cultivate higher values. Then we'd live in a better world. And one day we will... :-)
    No we wont. Sorry but there will always be people like me who know how to kill all those disgusting "vibrations" and focus on things that really matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Yer a retard
    Thank you. I know i am and its good that atleast someone understands it.
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowJohns View Post
    Lemme fix that for you.

There we go.
    You really are simple minded...

Indeed but, it was your idea to have an orphan house in the first place.
    Those kids would have never been raped if they had real parents.
    Or at least, they would've been raped less often and on a smaller scale.

Who do you think run these places?
    Folks with good old fashioned values?
    Please, you have to either be a child molester or mentally unstable to want a bunch of kids, that aren't your own, living with you.

In this particular case, all those people would be in charge of a building filled with kids.
    Sounds like a great idea to me, let's do it.
    They would not be volunteer based houses, they would be goverment based growing facilitys, and they would be constantly supervised and if there would be reports of raping/molesting of course it would be fixed..

Do you really have that much faith in the government?
    The same government that doesn't give two shit about prison rape, police brutality, job loss, high taxes and has a serial killing training facility called the military?
    Anything the government touches become rotten to the core.

Here's the government's logic.
    "Let's invade a third world country so we can collect their precious oil and pay off the ever growing debt caused by our huge army." Herp derp

If you wanna know what your facility would look like, watch this :

I especially liked the part where the handicapped kid got raped or the part where her sister got her clit burned with a blow torch.
    True stories always bring a smile to my face.
    I am not talking about modern day goverment, name of this thread is "dream of the better world" and it means fully new world with new goverment... And i do not know in what hell hole you live in since that is your idea of goverments... Or then you are just some wannabe loser anarcist who does not know anything about politics... I live in a country that has one of the least corrupted coverments and i can say that your thougts of world ruling are full bullshit.

I'd love to hear about what you know about politics.
    Hang on, I'll go grab some popcorn.

And yes I do live in a strange place called north America.
    It's a police state ruled by feminism and corporations.
    Could you tell me how you would make this world better then, tell me where you would get money for it? I hate anarcists like you who complain about society and still have no clue how to rule one...

I'll tell you all about it if you "educate" me on how politics work and how you would run a society.
    I already have explained everything, i do not give a damm about what partys people support or what ideals they represent, all that matters to me is that love would be banned buy law and one who expresses it will be killed.

I fail to see the logic.

Why would you ban love in the first place?
    Because you're an ugly loser who've never been loved by anyone including your parents?
    Is that it cry baby or are you just a homo in the closet?
    Let me list you few things that makes me want to ban love.

Its ****ing annoying.
    It makes people disgustingly happy
    It ruins culture.
    It infests everything and everyone
    Its the most intolernat thing in the world
    It makes you weak.

And here are few reason why i will never be loved.

Avoidant personality disorder
    Social anxiety
    Paranoid disorder

So you are telling me that things i cant help make me ugly loser or homo in a closet...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalfusadon View Post
    ...love... makes you weak...
    It's the need for romantic love that makes us weak. If people could feel happy and complete without this continuous longing for having that somebody in their life, we'd have less depressions, anxiety disorders, etc., because those personal qualities that need to be developed, like detachment, impersonal/universal love are wrongly understood as lack of romantic love and wrongly projected. Hence the many disappointments once we discover that love doesn't last forever and we're back to our old self who still needs a lot of work to do, until happiness is reached without needing to be loved in a ''special way'' by a ''special person''. It is possible to be a very happy person without needing to be in love with someone and just enjoying your life as it is or trying to make it better and learning new things along the way.

It's not the rejection of love that will stop the weakening longing for love, but building a strong, balanced personality and stopping paying attention to/believing in the stereotypes projected by the masses and massively promoted by the media.

Besides, every path is different, some people might need the experience of getting married and having children in order to develop their greatest potential and others could be perfectly happy without it and enjoying more other aspects of life :-)
    Last edited by Valixy; 28-04-14 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalfusadon View Post
    Love is useless. If that shit would not exist we would be able to save money from things like, night clubs, bars, romantic movies and all the crap that has something to do with love, it would be so much more fair to those who will never feel it anyways.
    Those things are more properly attributed to GREED. Some capitalist started those businesses to make a buck. They have nothing to do with love, except to exploit it. If you don't like them, you don't have to patronize them.

Love is only an emotion, just like anger, sadness, fear, hate, lust, etc. Typically women feel the full range of emotions. Some men just feel anger and lust only. In human tribal history, strong, cunning, lustful men were successful breeders because they benefited the tribe (as hunters) and were sought out by women. Women with loving, nurturing characteristics were successful because their offspring had a better rate of survival.

Ah, you poor young naive thing.
    I think you don't know what your talking about and need to get laid.

BUT I do enjoy that quote, "instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment."

now that's food for thought.

The rest of what your saying is green apple quickstep...

may you find Love and know it well.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Ah, you poor young naive thing.
    I think you don't know what your talking about and need to get laid.

BUT I do enjoy that quote, "instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment."

now that's food for thought.

The rest of what your saying is green apple quickstep...

may you find Love and know it well.
    You really fail to see the truth dont you... If you really have that small brains why dont you just read my previous posts and try to make something out of them... Dont be that positive, it disgusts me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast