+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 month relationship advice urgently needed

Thanks for the advice. Yeah will cut out the crap n try not worry bout it. Where to now though? Do I contact her? Ask her out? Or wait for her to contact me n invite me out?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't wanna act needy...I just hope it's not too late

Keep busy, go hang out somewhere, stop depending on her. Let her contact you.

Thanks heaps. I will! I wonder how long it'll take her to contact me. I read on the internet on another forum that 90% of the time girls become distant is because there's another guy on the scene. U think that's the reason or because of the way I was acting? She forgave me for the way I acted n everything was back to normal for a week. It wasn't until this week she acted all distant with the texts n calls during the day. Very unlike her. She did still ask me to call her at night though..last night she ended the call early though saying she was tired. Which is very unlike her as she goes to bed late as do I. And she did last night send me a snapchat saying she loves and misses me. But what's with the distance during the day now? My gut feeling is telling me something is up. Is she sick of me? She usually texted me first now she doesn't..My head is spinning over it.

I guess I'm relying on her as I moved to her city away from my family n friends as we were madly in love. We knew each other for over a year. Met on the internet. Had a happy 6 months living close to her. I guess this is why it's all affecting me negatively..she's all I have n I love her heaps. Her family loves me besides her dad. As he wants her daughter to be with a Lebanese man. Thing is I don't understand this girl fought heaven and earth for me to be accepted into her family home. And I've met her extended family too. Which is a big deal in the Lebanese culture. N the father is warming up to the idea I think. This week she said her dad was killing her life though..asked why she said with our relationship n not letting her do what she wants n she wants. Her dad is very strict. Could it be the stress of that? Do u think she's rethinking things and seeing our relationship won't work anymore? Her dad loves me one day hates me the next.

I will keep my distance though and wait till she contacts..if we do end up going out I'll be myself. Do I bring up anything with her when I see her? Like is everything okay? Uve been acting different or distant? Or just play it cool? I know her well n her texts don't seem that lovey anymore. Then again that snapchat saying she loves n misses me changes it all together. What's with the mood swings!? It's playing with my mind. Maybe she's confused or I'm looking too far into this..
    Last edited by lover145; 04-05-14 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The truth is there is never 100% honesty in a relationship. Somethings will be avoided being said, somethings that happen won't be mentioned, it's a fact of life. But it doesn't mean it's about cheating, or deceit.
    Yeah...agreed. However, being confronted with an irrefutable fact and still lying about it demonstrates a complete lack of respect and a behaviour pattern that will cause many problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12