+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice please

need advice please

OK just found this forum and need advice
    To sum it up without writing a book, my x and I live together due to my anxiety and panic attacks as I am not to be alone because of them, we have a almost two yr old girl together, he is the only person me and my kids have, no family or friends. And we have not had any sexual relations in about two Yrs, we tried getting back together a couple times and I can't seem to have a sex drive towards him like being cuddly flirty etc but he thinks I am the only women in the world for him, we are trying yo live together as parents and friends and all he thinks about is us together I'm lost

Theres problem with attraction. You are cool but hes not. What he needs doing is chill out and go pickup some chicks, learn to be flirty, have sexy look in the eyes and basically some seduction art. Pickup artist could teach him that. However maybe you two should go to couples counseling. Anyway you might be on meds that kills your sex drive so maybe you should get on libido boosters. Anyway you could learn love each other without sex. Touch, hugs, small kisses and just being close helps connect emotionally already.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'd hardly consider anxiety and panic attacks to the point one can't be left alone, as 'cool'. Here's an idea coffeelady, get your shit together, and support yourself.

take up drinking.....it will calm the nerves, and after a few he will start to look good.

Grin and bear it, darl'n. His puddin hands around you are much better then one of those jackets that tie up at the back.

Have you gotten any psychological sessions under your belt to help you with the anxiety that makes it so you're "not to be alone?" If not, how come?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion