+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My husband cheats when on business trips...

That must have taken a lot of effort and searching lol. OCD much?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You are one bitter, defensive bitch wakeup. You need to get a life
    I'm retired from a very lucrative and successful career and have the time to point out where you're narrow minded and being dumb and or sexist. Where do you work again? Why do You have so much time to be on here addressing me and when I respond get bitchy?

I didn't say counselling is a bad idea.
    and I didn't say you said it was a bad idea. Stop being retarded on purpose its an annoying trait of yours.

Remind me next time I say "There's that old baggage you carry around with you and your ego speaking for you once again." I put "you dumb cunt" on the end of it.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 30-04-14 at 04:24 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm retired from a very lucrative and successful career and have the time to point out where you're narrow minded and being dumb and or sexist. Where do you work again?
    Don't ever say that.

Don't ever do what?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't look down your nose at a someone in their 20s and under the stress of poverty, with a job, and flaunt your money. It's disgusting and classless.

Look at you. Someone as old as you are should know better.

My point... I have a ****ing life. But you're right, I should know better to argue with her. It's useless and quite disturbing all the gaslighting.

My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

Next time she calls me a bitch, I'll just call her a cunt and be done with it.

Oh **** off and get down of YOUR sanctimonious arse, Kingz... You just bragged yourself (good for you for having a life) and if someone is going to tell me "get a life and bitch" then I'm going to give it back.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW... I don't think she'd care for you spreading it around that she's on the poverty line. You did that, not me.

Haha, I'm enjoying this too much.

I'll get off my pedestal now. Carry on.

Goof!

I'll take this opportunity to apologize to the Oposter and ask her if there is any updates and see how she is doing.

I don't care about her. Fu​ck the poster.

You know, I hate myself for laughing at that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add that you're a bit of a wanker for deleting what you said in the post between my two up there that shows you bragging about your achievments.

I've been a bad waffle.

Wakeup you take every opportunity you can to belittle or criticize me in some way. I can even hear your high and mighty tone in your posts. I have ignored you for months. Now I am telling you to f**k off. Block me, ignore me-I really couldnt give a s**t. I have as much right to be here as you do and my opinion is just as important as yours so come down off your pedastal queen bee and go f**k yourself

for a woman your age, you would think you would be a bit more mature. Talk about holding a grudge

One thing though: to me cheating is UNFORGIVABLE because I expect the same loyalty that I give to my partner. That has nothing to do with ego. That is my values, morals and beliefs and my right so get that into your head and keep your nose out of my posts.

Thanks
    Last edited by michelle23; 30-04-14 at 05:55 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yessss, cat fight!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Wakeup you take every opportunity you can to belittle or criticize me in some way. I can even hear your high and mighty tone in your posts. I have ignored you for months. Now I am telling you to f**k off. Block me, ignore me-I really couldnt give a s**t. I have as much right to be here as you do and my opinion is just as important as yours so come down off your pedastal queen bee and go f**k yourself

for a woman your age, you would think you would be a bit more mature. Talk about holding a grudge

One thing though: to me cheating is UNFORGIVABLE because I expect the same loyalty that I give to my partner. That has nothing to do with ego. That is my values, morals and beliefs and my right so get that into your head and keep your nose out of my posts.

Thanks
    Dummy.... you addressed ME... I answered you. You **** off first, dear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast