+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think of small wimpy guys

What do you think of small wimpy guys

I've always been small and weak for a guy(only around 5'4). There are even a lot of woman that are taller and stronger then me. This has occasionally led to me being picked on. I recently had a humiliating experience at a party when a stronger girl tackled me to the floor and then restrained me by pinning me down(siting on my chest and holding my arms down). I struggled but was unable to get free. Several of the other women in the audience were laughing and commenting on how weak I was and they would never date a guy like me, which only added to my humiliation. After a good long while(at least 40-50 minutes), she finally let me up. It's not the first time something like that has happened to me, and probably won't be the last.

So what are your thoughts on guys like that. Do you feel bad for them?, or do you agree that they are pathetic?. And what are your thoughts on girls who like to do things like that to weaker guys?. What would motivate them to do such things?. What would have been your reaction if you had been there at that party witnessing it?. Would you ever do that to a guy?. I'd appreciate your input.

Stop hanging out with douchey people. Next get a talent like learn to play guitar. There are a lot of famous men that are just like you. When they are up on stage or on screen, they seem larger than life and women want them.

She wasn't a friend or anything. Just a random girl at the party. Never seen her before that night.

Should have told her you like having sex with aggressive women....in a joking way of course....it might have gotten you laid. She might have been fun in the sack.

Troll.......next

most of women like muscular and strong men..

Trend in Asia is for guys to look almost androgynous. Toned and lean. Boy/men

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

What do you think of small wimpy guys
    I like to dress them up like Jockeys and have them hold baskets of flowers in my front garden.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why are you wasting your time around these bitches? Would you seriously want to date a cunt like that? I wouldnt find that funny. Bullies pick on people to mask their own insecurity. **** them. I know lots of women who have bfs/husbands smaller than them. Be confident and dont let people get you down
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".