+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Saw my wife kissing another man nite b4 last in a hot tub

Saw my wife kissing another man nite b4 last in a hot tub

So the other night I left my neighbors house around 10 with are 2 kids and my wife stayed there with my buddys wife. we hang out with them a lot and had been there having a cookout during the day. A guy dave was leaving to drive another friend home when I left. I went home fell asleep with my 5 year old and woke up at 12 looked out the window and seen this guy dave in the hot tub with my wife and my buddys wife. I didn't fall asleep after that I didn't like the idea of her being out so late but not even for a second did I think she would be messing around on me. around 2 I seen my buddys wife in the house drying off in the kitchen and walked outside. I looked over and saw my wife and him close and kissing. I proceeded to go over there and help out of the hot tub and beat him badly, if it was for my neighbor I think I would have killed him. There was no talking to me that nite. I think she was screwing around. but the next day she says he kissed her and she said I am married he kissed her again and than I was pounding on him before she could get away from him, assuring me that she did nothing to deserve this. I am pissed off and having a hard time believing her.

I have hart time to believing it too. However what happened, happened. Ask yourself if this disaster in 5 years time will matter.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I have hart time to believing it too. However what happened, happened. Ask yourself if this disaster in 5 years time will matter.
    no I suppose not if you are saying it will work it self out cause it will. but I guess I don't want to be played for a fool until then or ruin what I thought was a fairly good marriage. I guess the marriage wasn't s good as I thought it was. She continues to say she doesn't get out often and had to many drinks and he made a pass on her and kissed him and she was shocked and before she could react I was there. seems to me that would be a hell of a coincidence.

This it what happens when you put yourself in precarious positions with men that are not your husband and women that are not your wife. That's why its a good idea to not find yourself in those positions. Shit happens people, it particularly happens when that legal drug called alcohol is involved. Know it and form relationship boundaries that you and your spouse have agreed not to cross... make the first one that you'll not find yourself one on one with a member of the opposite sex in an erotic setting... like a hot tub for instance.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, OP: I find it interesting that you dragged him out of the hot tub and punched him rather then asking your wife to explain HER action there and then.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't know man, it's a hard-to-belive story and I don't know how exactly was the image of them kissing to tell if happened like she said or not.

But then to me, it wouldn't really matter, I mean suppose what she is saying is true... can't she know better than being alone on a hotub with another man?

Instead of looking at the incident, take an over all look at your relationship. Things like this are an obvious symptom to a deeper problem. Take this as something positive, this may actually save your marriage, because it will bring forward things that need to be addressed, like improving areas in your marriage. Sometimes people don't realize how lonely or neglected they feel until they receive attention from someone else. You both could seek out a marriage counselor to get everything out on the table and really see what's happening with your marriage.

Of course you are extremely angry any one would be, so take time out to cool down instead of taking it out on her. once your head is a little clearer, and both had some thinking time, you will be better prepared to deal with this.

Look I know from experience ive been cheated on more than once its always she kissed me or vice verse. but It takes two people to kiss one does the act and one lets it happen and ya know I forgave one of my ex's for kissing my bestfriend we remained engaged for 3 more years til he did it once again to me it hurts way worse the second chance. Hope everything works out for ya

Troll or one of those God damn rednecks

Was this a random guy she just met or has she known him for awhile? Are they close "friends"? If its random then maybe you should believe her story but if its the latter-I would be seriously worried about the state of your marriage
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Was this a random guy she just met or has she known him for awhile? Are they close "friends"? If its random then maybe you should believe her story but if its the latter-I would be seriously worried about the state of your marriage
    no not close friends but have seen him many times over last 2 years mybe once every couple months , I know him much more than she does

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Troll or one of those God damn rednecks
    what is troll?

Troll means your lying or making up a story coz your bored or just trying to annoy people..

You know your wife best. What is your gut telling you?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Troll means your lying or making up a story coz your bored or just trying to annoy people..

You know your wife best. What is your gut telling you?
    I don't know I want to believe her but y wasn't she the one giving out a black eye, Y wasn't she the one being loud about it. I am sick about this. I cant stop thinking about it. hell I am talking on the net about it. give me a break and someone says I am "trolling" brother