+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl broke relationship with me because she still feels attached to her ex- now what?

anyone??

let her go and cut out all this friend nonsense... if she doesn't want you as her bf, don't stick around hoping she breaks up with the other guy..seriously

i will see her in 3 days and what i will say to her is that i was dissapointed with the brutal and rude way she ended things between us , which was far from what i deserved. I will tell her i cant be friends with her, that i cant see her like that. It wouldnt be bad to talk from time to time and it will be inevitable for us to see each other again bcoz we have many mutual friends but it would annoy me if we were around each other all the time. will tell her that i dont have anything against her, i think shes a great girl but it would just annoy me to be something i dont wanna be (her friend) and that it wouldnt annoy me to keep some contact with her but other than that, i will just live my life and she will live hers. i once told her that once i end a relationshp with a person and decide to turn the page and move on, i really do never look back (which is true) and i think im gonna remind her that. will then tell her that what we had was fun for what it was and while it lasted but i now move on to other things. and also i am happy she got out of the confused state she was in , the ''i dont know what i want'' and ''im lost'' phase she so many times told me when we discussed where our relationship was going before all this happened.
    i dont feel like i took the wrong decision even if i do feel some small regret in letting go, knowing that i still have feelings for her but is anything i will say wrong or something i shouldnt say ?

So she lied to you...?

Yes she did. she told me she didnt see her ex,while she did..

so she fukced some other other guy while you were courting, she lied about it, she became defensive and was pretty rude to you in conversation...

is this really the kind of person you want to be dating? she doesn't sound like a healthy individual. maybe she should work on getting her head on straight. maybe you should look for a girl who is better behaved.

- - - Updated - - -

dealbreaker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12