+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl broke relationship with me because she still feels attached to her ex- now what?

Girl broke relationship with me because she still feels attached to her ex- now what?

I was seeing a girl for 3 weeks and she just decided we stop seeing each other and just be friends coz she feels she is too attached to her ex-bf that she was with for 11 mnths (they broke up a month ago). I think I have feelings for her, think shes amazing and I want to get her back.
    I'll tell you the story from the beginning.
    We were at a party at her house, and everybody left the house at 2 am but I stayed. We ended up in her bed and before I knew it, we were cudling, and then kissing, and she was grinding on me. She tried to stop once and told me wed end up regreting this but I said wont sowe continued. The week after that we texted every day,from the moment I was sending her 'morning beautiful' to when we said goodnight to each other. I was seeing her everyday.This went on until next weekend when we once again ended up in her bed kising. That night she also told me that she doesnt want a bf and that she wants me as a flirt, that she likes me a lot and that she wants to take it slow but that she really does appreciate me.also told she doesnt like fights.
    i think what freaked her out was the fact that someone was bcming important to her other than her ex.
    In the next days I tried to kiss her multiple times and she didnt want, and said i insist too much, which i was. then we had a mini fight 3 days ago bcoz i didnt go to see herand since then she was hanging up my calls, not answering msgs like bfore. during the last 3 days she wasnt answering my calls, she texted me in a very ''i dont give a shit about you'' mood and today she said to me that she wants to be friends with me but is afraid id be cold with her and i said no but she is very cold with me now. i miss her and want her back.any suggestions? I think she is sad to have done this and misses me. Im sure that if i had gone slow on here, we wouldve had something beautiful at the end together. but i failed miserably by making that mistake so now i need suggestions on how to get her back guys!

See I'm in your situation except im the girl that the guy ditched for someone else I would try to show her what great person she is missing

weird thing is that she didnt even ditch me for someone since she aint gonna go back with her ex-boyfriend...

are you serious???? You Deserve WAY BETTERRRR

dunno about that, but what I do know is what I want and what i want is her

Hey if you ever need a friend...you can msg me im here for ya

I read the first sentence. 3 weeks? Seriously? Get over it already and move on. Jeez some of you people make my head spin
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Come on a lot can happen in three weeks

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsla View Post
    Come on a lot can happen in three weeks
    Uhm? Yeah....no. Move on. Be glad it was only three weeks of your life wasted.

Look I met my ex fiance and we only knew each other for three weeks and we were together for 2years

I think your best bet is just to let her go, if you want to be friends with her still then by all means do, but don't do anything specifically because you want to date her, just treat her the same you would any other friend. A lot can happen in three weeks sure, but if she is already treating you this way then it is probably in your best interest not to see her romantically. For all you know you could become close friends and eventually date again, but that is just it, you don't know. Everyone needs time to get over an ex, some people need more and some people need less, it sounds to me like you might have been a rebound, only because of how often you saw and texted each other in only three weeks. I don't want that to sound harsh, but you should always be cautious when it comes to women who are freshly out of a relationship, whether their previous relationship was two days, two months, two years, or fifteen years. I really do think you should give her some space and if she really does like you she should come to you... You most certainly should not flood her inbox and call her constantly, that will only frustrate her or just straight up piss her off and then any chance you might have had will be diminished. I hope this helps, sorry if it seems a bit harsh, I would just hate for you to waste more of your time getting attached to someone who does not share your affection. After a break-up, I don't know about guys, but a lot of girls quickly become very emotionally connected to another man, not only to keep their mind off their ex and stay busy, but to reassure themselves that they are still wanted. It is a confidence thing. I put some generalizations in there, I know every situation is different, but that is what it sounds like to me. Again I really do hope I have helped, in any way.
    Spread Love.

Thanks for the advice! I will give her the space she needs, treat her like a friend and maybe see other girls as well. but i know one day in a somewhat distant future i will try to get her back
    Last edited by willian_09; 30-04-14 at 11:56 PM.

I have a party on saturday in a friend's house and learned that she is going as well.
    I'm torubled on what I should do though?
    I decided to give her space and not talk, text or see her for some weeks.
    Should I go to this party or not? if i go to the party should i just ignore her and treat her like all the other people ? there is another girl who is interested in me that is coming, so should I flirt with her (but she will definitely see us) or not? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by willian_09 View Post
    I have a party on saturday in a friend's house and learned that she is going as well.
    I'm torubled on what I should do though?
    I decided to give her space and not talk, text or see her for some weeks.
    Should I go to this party or not? if i go to the party should i just ignore her and treat her like all the other people ? there is another girl who is interested in me that is coming, so should I flirt with her (but she will definitely see us) or not? thanks!
    Go to the party and greet her like a gentlemen. Don't flirt with another girl just to make her jealous, first you are lying to yourself and secondly you are hurting another person.

I learned that she pushed me away because she saw her ex. he went and talked to her, cried before her and asked her to get back together. Apparently at first she said no but they ended up kissing, and after that you know the rest of the story.
    i decided to let go all that go and get out of the story before it turns into a mess but then people told me she is sad and misses me, although i dont know how it is,is it friendly or something more? got a message from her asking me if i was mad at her or something,asking me why i wasnt talking to her and telling me she felt we were strangers (please do note she was the one being extremely cold in the few and brief times i saw her since she stopped our little relationship).
    any ideas of whats going on and how i should respond?

- - - Updated - - -

she asked to see me as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast