+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Feel So Embarrassed

I Feel So Embarrassed

I had this 'life is too short' urge and decided to just add him. Then after a few hours I freaked out and declined the friend request. Then a few days later when I was at work he approached me just when he was about to get off from work and asked if I had sent him a friend request on fb. He said someone by my name sent him a request and he doesn't anyone else by that name. Then he was like when he went to see the request it was deleted and was no longer there. He took me off guard so I denied it. I said no I had not sent him a request and smiled and kind of laughed. Then well it was pretty awkward and he just kind of got nervous and started fidgeting with something nearby so I just said 'ok now this is kind of awkward so I am just going to waslk away now' and he responded by saying yeah, im sorry. Then he came around again and well just looked at me. Stared at me and I just ignored his gaze and walked away. I am pretty sure he knows I had added him right" But why would he confront me about something as small as this" I feel as if he might think that I am stalking him, I feel pretty embarassed What shall I do"

Next time you find the right setting, maybe after work drinks or some function where ur together, just casually admit that it was you, and that u felt embarrassed because you felt like a stalker and u retracted the add. He'll think its cute whether ur pretty or not.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yea, it is best to come clean with him if you want to be his friend....

Silly situation you brought yourself in. Next time go through with such stuff, it doesn't hurt. I agree with bekho, he'll find it cute anyway, so just come clean with him

You should have admitted it because there's no harm in it but now I would send him another fb request and then send him a cute message saying something like "Since my twin sent you a request before I guess I should just add you now "

Why did u delete it? Do u guys not really know each other?? I would go with what beckho or ann32 said