+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know why he did it to me

I don't know why he did it to me

I met this guy a few weeks ago through online dating site.

We went out two times. We had good time and he text me and said he has been enjoying
    spending time with me.

He text me or call me every 3days.

Two week later we met he suddenly texted me and said he's ex girlfriend came back from overseas( she was planning to stay for 3 years overseas but came back after 1 year)
    and he still has feeling to her and they might be back together.

Since we only saw twice I thought he doesn't want to see me anymore. but he says he still keep in touch with me and talk sometime but just wanted to let me know what happening in his life...

I understand we only met for 2 times and ex has long history.

But then late at night on the same day I found his Instagram by chance and in some pictures he is with a girl. It was valentine's day she is holding big flower and thanked for him. some pictures like couple pics.
    she mention him my guy, my man, love etc....

I text him and said you had girlfriend in the first place.
    He said don't believe what on facebook thing brabra....
    and he still saying he is single but might getting back to ex that just came back to country a week ago.
    but still want to stay in touch with me.
    (ex girlfriend is white girl and the girl in pictures are Asian girl, so it is different girl)

he said he can call me and explain full story later on but hasn't called.

I know that he just want to keep me and I guess he has girlfriend and whole ex story is lie but
    why he said about ex story???? any idea what he was thinking ??

Thank you

How should I act?? or what should I do???? what do you think about him??
    Last edited by Nikki5341; 01-05-14 at 07:31 PM.

Don't bother trying to make sense of the nonsensical. Just block him and move on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

so you saw an instagram of girl from valentines day, which was almost 2 months ago. So what....he was dating someone else a month ago, doesn't mean they are together now. Ex GF comes back to town, he tells you about it, and just threw caution into the wind in hope you will stay in touch because he does like you. He has more invested with his ex and wants to try and see if things will rekindle oh well shit happens. You on the other hand don't need to stay in touch with him, in fact you can tell him to go f uck himself.

Why are you trying to make sense of it? You met the guy twice and your seeing a lot of red flags so just move on and forget him. Tell him you would rather not stay in touch if he has some thing still going on with his ex as that would be disrespectful to her and he needs to get his priorities straight. Wish him luck and block him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you really like him you can be his part time lover

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

he's playing you for some backup options who knows but you already caught him out in lies this early on. cut your losses and find someone you can trust to be honest and someone you can meet offline too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Sounds strange, honestly....

I don't see how he could be "playing" her, when they only went out on a couple of dates and texted her about every 3 days, so that would mean over the course of 2 weeks that would be about 4 times. I don't think that constitutes as a committed relationship. And where is the lie? You would think he would come up with a one better than that.

This guy did nothing bad, there is no disrespect, no lies, no deceit. The OP is just being sore that he pick his ex over her. She paints him as a liar, player douche to convince herself there is something wrong with him....but that wasn't enough so she comes here looking for confirmation from others.

The guy had a change of heart, and didn't want to lead her on, so he came forward with his decision to see his ex again. I say hats off to this guy for being straight forward.

Note**he didn't call back because he realized if she was quizzing him about some photos from 2 months ago, he figured she was the type that would snoop through his phone, and be always checking up on him on FB, etc....he ran. "I found his Instagram by chance" ya right, who's lying now......

No... Valentines day is just a example . the girl on Instagram updating her photo with him even yesterday. He sending flower for her birthday and took pictures with her and saying love my man etc..

I didn't check his facebook as I don't know his full name but Instagram came up because I have his mobile number. If it comes up to your instagram who wouldn't check it?
    it is same with friends I think...

We started talking from Febrary before valentines day but he has someone to send over $100 flower bunch on valentines day (and they have been together over 6 months)
    more importantly He told me he has been single for a year.
    Last edited by Nikki5341; 04-05-14 at 07:25 AM.

So why didn't you provide this information in the first place? You are just as bad as he is. If you want accurate advice, post accurate information. Obviously this would have tipped the scales.....this is what disappoints us on the forums when the OP manipulates the thread by with holding things.

The guy is either bad at cheating or he just doesn't care. It's a no brainer that personal information is accessible by anyone with social media. I think he's not very smart, ummm no he's just an idiot.

Is it possible this is an LDR? and was lookin for company locally?

not LDR.... assuming from her pics, she is local.

I kinda try to figure out that this guy has been on dating site for over 3 years and the asian girl on the picture is not that long relationship so he is ALWAYS looking for someone.

and He met me but didn't really like me but somehow wanted to stay in touch(in case he change my mind and want to see me again), so he created the stupid ex story so that
    he doesn't need to see me now but can use for excuse to see me again later on?