+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuming very fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    Dude you are pretty much stuck with the way you are. You have to trained yourself to cum fast since you were a kid. You are programmed to not last....you screwed yourself.
    Is there any way to overcome this situation? I also checked the average time of my country's men by an app (http://thesexspeedandscoreapp.com/) and it is very less.

I wonder what colour troll jizz is?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I can tell you first-hand, mine is white. It's just a little thicker than your standard human jizz because of all the additional genetic information it has to carry: ability to detect victims' levels of Mad; computer and network security knowledge; significantly higher levels of aggression that only get triggered by a keyboard and monitor; and so on.

I see 0.o

I would imagine that Jakes is a tad off-colour.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrown View Post
    I'm a 23 year old male, masturbate once a day sometimes twice or thrice. Is it true since I go fast on masturbation too cum...that's why I cum fast with a girl.... I tried the hold it technique but I think it doesn't seem to work? I 'm lasting only 2-3 minutes and also compared my time with an average in my country . Am I ruined for life in my sex timing? Please advice.
    my bf comes in 2 minutes and its ok with me cos he takes 5-10 mins to come in the 2nd time. and the 2nd time is less sticky and more watery so thats the one i swallow.

I have an overwhelming g-spot orgasm everytime usually before penetration so I dont give a shite whether he cums in ten seconds or ten minutes.

Kingz: I am having awesome sex almost daily for nearly 6 years so dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about.

I will find a link for you guys later saying exactly whats "normal" and whats not. 2-10 minutes. IYF
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Idc what that link says lol...that shit is still lame and a good waste of juice literally....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Kingz: I am having awesome sex almost daily for nearly 6 years so dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about.
    The sex you have is mediocre at best. You think you're having "orgasms" because you're still too young to understand your body, but you tolerate the repeated stabbing of your sexual organs so that you can elevate your status on Internet forums and feel like you have a respectable opinion.

Let's just be honest, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ..that shit is still lame and a good waste of juice literally....
    ... lolzz ...

someone debunked this, but Masturbation before sex helps ..

This week I compared my lasting time with an app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Viamed+Australia) and according to this app I'm lasting less than average. What I suppose to do in order to increase my performance.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrown View Post
    This week I compared my lasting time with an app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Viamed+Australia) and according to this app I'm lasting less than average. What I suppose to do in order to increase my performance.
    How many times are you going to tell us that, Jake? We get it, you're a minute man. Stop telling people, it's nothing to advertise. Just work on your staying power and be off wit ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How many times are you going to tell us that, Jake? We get it, you're a minute man. Stop telling people, it's nothing to advertise. Just work on your staying power and be off wit ya.
    because he is trying to promote the app ...

^ Agreed.
    Look at his first post a mod edited it and probably deleted that link out of it.

I have the same problem. I love having sex but god dammit I cum too quickly....I try my best to think about other things like baking cookies or fixing my car or cutting grass while having sex...although it helps just a little but I cum within 5 or 7 minutes tops....I hate it ..... She never gets the chance to cum or come to orgasm......She would be like, "That is it????????????????"....I would be like SORRY.......

- - - Updated - - -

By the way i love apps....but never really used any apps for my cumming problem....do they really work...
    HTML Code:
    http://www.i-love-carey.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast