+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

Hi I'm in middle school and if you know anything about it you'll know the boys are VERY immature. These boys always fake ask me out and stuff (they laugh and giggle and pretend were at the movies) this one boy their friend tells them to stop and now that my teacher moved him next to me he talks to me more... Super awkward too because he asked me how my projectwas going not like joking like for real. It was weird though because he told off his friends when they were being immature to me. Does he like me or am I over thinking this?

Give him your number and find out.

They aren't just immature in middle school - that will continue on until they're well into their late teens!

In my experience, I'd think maybe he's being kind - but there's not really enough information to figure out whether he's being kind because he's trying to be a good person, or maybe it's romantic! Either way, try and pay attention to how he acts with other girls as well - does he give them similar attention? Do you have a way to talk to him on the phone, or over text and get to know him/his feelings better?

Best of luck!

you won't know until you give out your number...that's how it always works....you need to test all the water before you find the right fish....who knows he might be immature now but once he hooksup with you he wont' be immature.... think about it, sweetheart...

old thread............