Background:
I've know this guy since last year. I was a freshman, he was a sophomore. Our relationship was pretty mutual. He would call my name or hug me whenever he saw me in the hallway and play tease me, but he never asked for my number or anything. I had the biggest crush on him, but after like 5 months he started dating another girl and then he ignored me as if I never existed. But he still continued to talk to every other girl, except me. I was heartbroken. But whenever him and his gf would get in an argument he would come back and flirt w/ me as if nothing happened &I would take him back every time. By summer I basically got over him and accepted that nothing would happen between us.
Story:
When this school year started he was still with his gf, he went back to avoiding me and we barely ever talked. But after winter break he started talking to me more, and one day (2 months ago) he just walked up to me and asked for my number. We started talking and then two days later we hung out. We went for a walk then I snuck him over my house (very overprotective dad lol). He was being extremely flirty and asking me to cuddle and stuff and I asked several times if he has a gf and he would say "technically no, but we might get back together later.." & I was like okayy... Long story short he started making out with me and got really touchy, but I was uncomfortable with it. We talked about it later that day and he would tell me that him and his gf were broken up, and that he's liked me ever since last year, and he would always tell me I'm beautiful, perfect, smart, good morning/night texts, and that he misses me. So I, of course, fell for him again, but I still had my guard up. I eventually snuck him back over my house and this time we went to my room. We made out, I gave him head, and he fingered me. We didn't have sex bc he didn't have a condom, so then we just talked. (& Please don't think that I'm a whore, I felt very pressured by him into doing this). For the next 2 days he ignored my texts and he avoided me at school & I was like really confused. When he finally texted me he basically said that he wasnt ready for what we did and that he missed his ex. I was heartbroken and a little embarrassed so I didn't talk to him for the next few days. But then I started to miss him so I stupidly connected with him again and we went back to flirting. He would always ask me to hang out but I would put it off bc 1) I was always busy 2) I recently found out tht him and his gf officially got back together, when he lied and told me they weren't 3) my dad was usually home and 4) I was scared of getting played. So this is our last conversation:
Him: Hey ru home?
Me: no, why?
Him: I wanna chill
Me: I'm sure u do lol
Him: ..... And u don't?
Me: I honestly don't know, but right now I'm at practice
Him: okay that's fine. Sorry for bothering you.
Me: what is that another one of those "make me feel guilty" things?
And I never got a reply... It's been over 2 weeks and we don't talk, we avoid each other at school, and it's pretty awkward in class. The only thing that's happened since then is he liked one of my pics on IG..
Question:
Idk about him, but I really miss him... And I don't know exactly what went wrong. I don't wanna go back to messing around w him again, but I do want us to at least be friends. But I feel like if he really cared about me like he said he did, he would've reached out to me by now. And on twitter it seems like he's doing perfectly fine without me. I don't know if he was mad bc I didn't want to hang out that day, or bc I kept blowing him off, or if he felt like he was being annoying. Or does he really not care about me, and not want me bc I'm not easy to have sex with.. But im the one who should b mad bc he lied to me.. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that he's not going to talk to me. So should I reach out to him or just keep moving on. & If i talk to him, what should I say? What do you think about the whole situation? Please help!!):
And thank you soo so much to whoever read all of that, I know it's a lot lol