+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do you stop arousal fluid from soaking you, and does arousal ever change with age

how do you stop arousal fluid from soaking you, and does arousal ever change with age

is there a way to control arousal?

i'm having a problem with my thighs because when we are kissing my bf rubs his hands over my thighs and it makes me very aroused (breathing changes, orgasming) and arousal fluid leak all through my underwear and skirt.
    it happens when i go to the massage therapist too but he said its normal (but he looked surprised when it happened so i don't believe him). i asked all my friends and none of them have that happen when massaging or when having their thighs rubbed by bfs.

will it always happen to me or can it change in the future and not happen? any input would be useful because i'm out of answers thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

also its especially difficult because i'm from a nudist family. so i'm not covered at home (or at the nude beach that we live next to).

Ofcourse yoiu get aroused when touched. Thats normal. And girls have this fluid too. So it all makes sense, thats just natural. if you dont want to get wet then dont let people touch you so much. ALso be proud that you are so juicy. Worse would be being dry. However thats just a phase you are going thru. By age of 80 you will be much dryer. Till than bring a towel with you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh for heaven's sake, wear black underwear and a pantyliner. It's not rocket science.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol. Wear a tampon.

If you think it's excessive, and if it gets through your skirt it might be, you should have a medical check up. A friend of mine had a problem with her hands sweating when she was getting nervous. For example when she got to point of signing a contract with her clients, she needed to use a tissue for her hands very discreetly. It was a gland problem that got fixed with a very simple surgical intervention. Maybe some medicine would also do the trick, but only if you find this to be a very big inconvenience in your life, which I suppose it shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Valixy; 05-05-14 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ofcourse yoiu get aroused when touched. Thats normal. And girls have this fluid too. So it all makes sense, thats just natural. if you dont want to get wet then dont let people touch you so much. ALso be proud that you are so juicy. Worse would be being dry. However thats just a phase you are going thru. By age of 80 you will be much dryer. Till than bring a towel with you.
    i've never met anyone with this amount, but i'm happy if its common thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Oh for heaven's sake, wear black underwear and a pantyliner. It's not rocket science.
    my bf likes me without liners but otherwise yep that works (except for at massage therapy and the beach). thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    If you think it's excessive, and if it gets through your skirt it might be, you should have a medical check up. A friend of mine had a problem with her hands sweating when she was getting nervous. For example when she got to point of signing a contract with her clients, she needed to use a tissue for her hands very discreetly. It was a gland problem that got fixed with a very simple surgical intervention. Maybe some medicine would also do the trick, but only if you find this to be a very big inconvenience in your life, which I suppose it shouldn't be.
    my gyno saw it happen to me during examining but he said not to worry. he just laughed it off like nothing
    maybe i could find another doctor.
    do guys find it rude?
    my bf likes it but i think he's pretending. its so messy i doubt he could be seriously liking it.
    Last edited by pollydancer; 05-05-14 at 09:17 AM.

Go find another doctor, but a FEMALE one. Your doctor was very unprofessional IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    PC, it doesn't help that she's also a nudist...

Am I the only one who thinks that pollydancer is actually a 50something male perv?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that pollydancer is actually a 50something male perv?
    Let's just say that she's a little out there...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    getting strong hint of troll here too
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You guys are so quick to call 'troll' on genuine idiots, but it takes you forever to spot the real ones. Amazing.

nudism is out there?