+ Follow This Topic

Thread: married woman

married woman

I recently met someone through visiting my sister, who's very keen on horse riding. She took me to the stables to see a horse she's bought, and I met this girl who also rides and we got chatting. Went a couple more times and this girl was there, we were happily chatting then the last time, she invited me back to her house for lunch.

So I went, turns out her house is a big posh detached, and she's married to a bloke in his forties who's away a lot on business - she's 26, I'm 28. Anyways, cut a long story short, after lunch, she made a pass at me and I slept with her. This was a few days ago, and since then she's texted me with a sexy photo in a low cut top and basically inviting me back 'whenever hubby's away'.

So basically, I wonder if this is a good idea? She doesn't wear a ring at the stables, so I didn't know she was married when we started chatting or even when she invited me, just when I got to her house and saw pics of her and her husband and she told me her circumstances. But she said 'it's alright, he'll never know'. So morally I'm thinking... her husband might be a really nice bloke and I'm doing something horrible to him... but then, if it wasn't me, she'd probably pick someone else...

Or maybe I'm getting in above my head, he might be the sort of bloke who'd beat me up if he found out, though he doesn't look it from the photo, just looks an ordinary bloke.

It's easier to think these things now, but when I was with her, and she was basically seducing me, I couldn't resist. It's not like she's stunning looking, and my sister (who saw me chatting to her but doesn't know I went to her house, and said straight off when I asked about her 'she's married') says she's quite haughty, a typical 'horsey' person. She seems to be a typical 'lady of leisure', married to an older bloke who's wadded, and keeps her in the style to which she's accustomed for the cache of having a much younger wife. She claims to be 'self employed' in interior design, but my sister says all she seems to do is go riding and take long lunches.

Obviously, physically I'm very tempted to go back cause though she's not a conventional beauty, well she's a horsewoman so very athletic and so sex was absolutely mind-blowing. Which clouds my issue, but there was a spark when we were just chatting, I wonder if I got too deep I'd develop romantic feelings... but from what my sister says, she isn't that nice a person.
    but am I a really horrible person for a) having done it in the first place and b) considering her invitation to make it a regular date? I'm single myself, I'd never two-time anybody I was in a relationship with or married to, so it's difficult for me to get into the mindset of someone who does. Any advice welcome I guess, not told anyone about it.

Yes and yes to questions 1 and 2.

She's married and married women bring all kind of complications. Plus you would be disrespecting a man who did nothing wrong to you, could win yourself an enemy, and you could upset your sister and ruin her relationships in the community and even your relationships in that community. Going there won't be as simple and pleasant as it is now and there will be consequences for you too.

Are you happy to always be a bit on the side?? She wont leave him for you and even if she did-you cant trust her

Stop being an idiot
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Easier said than done......

hahahahahaha..

The lure of a married sex depraved lonely woman ....dude will not be able able to resist......