+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure about girl from 4 months ago who just checked into a psych ward

Not sure about girl from 4 months ago who just checked into a psych ward

Back in Jan/Feb i was conversing with a girl here and there from place i went to get adjustments. She quit the place and we exchanged a couple messages and nothing ever happened.

Fast fwd to now:

A week ago i get a email asking if she could buy a gun off of me. thinking it was a joking ice breaker, i didnt think much of it. she ended up giving me her # without my asking and said to text tomorrow. i did.

we texted from 9pm -330 am both fri and sat nights. friday day she admitted herself to the psych ward cuz of her suicidal tendency. she got released sat morning. we then texted all night that night. it was a very off the wall set of texts, nothing emotional , just crazy stories about each other. i dropped a sexual stories and the 2nd time i did it, she said" umm, no sexual or dead bodies , thats part of our agreement." i just said "lol."

a bit later i asked why no joking about sexual stuff as i could understand "no dead body" jokes, and she said her gyno touched her in a perverted way, i assume shes scarred. part of me thinks though shes got me in the friendzone and thats why i posted this.

i see some levels of NOT being in the friendzone, for instance, saturday she initiated convo with a link to a video titled "i fink your freaky and i like you a lot". didnt read into it, but part of me thought that was her way of saying she likes me.

but then i get friendzone thoughts with the "no sexual talk" (though its possible it could be from her bad experience), maybe im in denial.

i dont wanna state im done wasting my time talking to you if you dont see me in a sexual light, since she IS fresh off admitting herself to a psych ward. so i dont know where to go from here

thoughts?? maybe shes a lesbian too, never thought of that either.

Thats wierd story you got there. Are you sure its not a dream?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

its real, im just wondering if, bottom line, with what you could tell if im in the friendzone or not

Hope you are. Girls is crazy and not ready for being more than friends. Keep it friendly she just need friend now. If she had enought friends she wouldnt think about suicide. I mean man you can write crazy shit about yourself and she will love it cause she will feel like shes not the only one with problems. You both could benefit from leaning on eachother.

PC thinks you're in a twilight zone...lol.

Why would you even consider being with someone who has a suicidal tendency and got discharged from a psych ward 4 months ago???

Seriously... She's still in a fragile state. Just be her friend until she's ready for a relationship.

no she quit her job 4 months ago, she was in psych ward 24 hours, fri into saturday

i guess overall, i was just looking for someone to say for sure how she VIEWS me, like direction of friend (and into friendzone) or not. i understand i lose in all scenerios here. i be her friend and thats it, im her friend. or i try for more which seems selfish given her mental state. know what i mean?

How old are you both? I think you have to use love calcualtor here to see if something more possible.( lovecalculator.com )

I think you're better off not involving yourself with her.
    1) You said she's a lesbian - meaning she's not even interested in what you have to offer, so to say.
    2) She just got out of the psych ward! She's fragile, and probably just looking for a friend. If you can't be that, then gently slip away. C'est tout.

No one here is going to take you seriously if you continue perusing a nutcase. What your malfunction in not knowing this girl is someone to avoid?

^^^^^^

#epic

hahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

"Leaning on each other" ?? yeah right...

All the dude wants is a nut and you are talking all this hogwash about leaning on each other