+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rescheduled our date twice

Rescheduled our date twice

Okay ladies, i need some candid view points on this.

I asked this lady to have lunch with me, she agreed - we set a time and place.
    The next morning, she texts and says she is under the weather (she cant leave the bed) and requests we reschedule. i thought nothing of it, so i went ahead and looked for something else.

We agree on another time and place (actually the next day)
    The next morning, she texts again and says she is still not fully recovered from her supposed illness. That she would be fine. She apologizes acknowledging the fact that she has cancelled twice already, insists she wants to meet, and asks for another reschedule. i play it cool and (though i have red flags flying every where) advice her to get her rest. But this time, i ask her to pick a day and time that works for her.

Since then, i have received no reply.

The reason, i asked her to pick a date and time was to ascertain her sincerity to meetup. If she puts some time into picking a date and time, then i know she really wants to meet.

what do you think ladies, what could be her motives?

How long have you known this woman for? Do you trust her to be honest with you? How much interest has she shown in you? Lastly, how long has it been since you left the ball in her court?

Can't begin to guess what's going on without the answers to these questions.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Who knows? If she doesn't come up with another day and time, you'll know that she isn't interested and you will move on.

Dude she's probably got that nasty flu that's going around, and it can last for weeks. I bet she's real sick, and obviously you are not high on her priority list. Back off and give it till Thursday. If you don't hear from her, write her off. This shit happens, some people get flakey oh well, you should never make it a big deal anyways.

I already have this thing thought through and as @smackie said, its probably not a big deal to the lady in question.
    I am not stalking her in anyway, the last text i sent was the one about her picking a time and place. If she does not pick a time and place, i will have moved on.

@basil
    I have not known her a while, hence my red flags, as per her interest, when conversing, she seems genuinely interested -going by the questions she asked (but from my experience with women, that does not mean squat), and finally, my request for her to pick the date and time has been open for 24 hrs with no reply.
    Let me say, i am not desperate for a reply..just giving out details as requested. I have not contacted her since then and i expect her to reciprocate my initial efforts to make this work.

If she picks a time and date, then we are in business. But if she does not reply.....well, on to the next ---

time to move on to another girl.. this girl doesn't even have the courtesy to let you know if she wants or doesn't want to have lunch with you.. there is something seriously wrong with her character.. there are so many other good gals out there...