+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex bfs birthday

Ex bfs birthday

I have a very unique situation. I have know this guy since June 2004. We've always has something special. I've always been in love w him. We dated for 2 months in November 2004 when we were 14. Since then we we either great friends, not talking, or hooking up. In sept 2012, after a yr n a half of not seeing each other he took me to a fancy italian restaurant in New York. We weren't dating but we both admit that this was the best Date we had ever been on, ever. We started dating in June 2013 and lasted until early February 2014. We had communication issues, trust issues, and I was physically violent a few times :/. he broke up with me but it was a long time coming. After two months of not talking he contacted me in April asks if I'm interested in a monogamous sexual relationship. I agree. We also both openly admit that we are by far each other's ideal sex partner/ lover. We are both addicted. Anyway. His 24th birthday's coming up in a few weeks and I'm really thinking about taking him back to that restaurant in New York City. I want to tell him to get dressed up pick him up n not tell him where we r going . Then end up at that restaurant. I think we'd have a great time and he'd be super happy. Don't think any girls ever done anything like this for him. Should I do it? He took me for breakfast and dinner on my bday this past December when we were together.

Any opinions or comments welcome!
    thanks
    Last edited by Sweetastic; 07-05-14 at 05:12 PM.

It doesn't sound like that wouldn't be a bad idea. If you are trying to get back with him that would be a good way of going about it. If that is not your intent, I still would go with the idea. Sounds as if you all had had issues in the past, but have been able to get past that to continue to have a physical relationship and also still enjoy each others company. Men like to be spoiled just as much as women do so having him dress up and picking him up would be a nice treat. Plus it might open the evening up for some bedroom wrestling :-)

Why would you need to ask strangers on the internet if you should take a fk buddy to a restaurant. Are you afraid he'll say no?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

really unique situation

Quote Originally Posted by EuellG View Post
    really unique situation
    lmao it is! how can i sum up 10 years in a few paragraphs via the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why would you need to ask strangers on the internet if you should take a fk buddy to a restaurant. Are you afraid he'll say no?
    Yes and I'm not sure exactly why. I could maybe see him saying like, "I won't go unless you tell me." And then if I have to tell him he may feel bad because it's expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WatYouNeed2Hear View Post
    It doesn't sound like that wouldn't be a bad idea. If you are trying to get back with him that would be a good way of going about it. If that is not your intent, I still would go with the idea. Sounds as if you all had had issues in the past, but have been able to get past that to continue to have a physical relationship and also still enjoy each others company. Men like to be spoiled just as much as women do so having him dress up and picking him up would be a nice treat. Plus it might open the evening up for some bedroom wrestling :-)
    Yea i mean i wouldnt want to get back together soon, we had a lot of issues when we put the label on it and got official. But i think we are both open to the idea in the future. Exactly, the sex was always the best and as far as the breakup goes...neither one of us is so hurt/angry that we can't put it aside for the sake of a friendship/physical relationship. And yes exactly, i would bring us back to his empty house

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetastic View Post

Yes and I'm not sure exactly why. I could maybe see him saying like, "I won't go unless you tell me." And then if I have to tell him he may feel bad because it's expensive.
    So if he says no then just buy him some street meat and then do him. I'm sure he'd prefer that anyway... gets to the point quicker.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So if he says no then just buy him some street meat and then do him. I'm sure he'd prefer that anyway... gets to the point quicker.
    Hahaha thanks!