+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush on co-worker

Crush on co-worker

I have the biggest crush on the security guard at work. I don't get to see him a lot since he is always on patrol. The other day he was on "patrol" and swinged by my cubicle, totally obvious that he wanted to see me. He's always complimenting me whenever he sees me and he always smiles at me. The other day i ran into him about 3 times and he said "today must be my lucky day". He hasn't asked me out which I'm curious about, maybe he's not about mixing business with pleasure but I'm totally into him. Do you think he's into me?

Maybe. Ask him to lunch one day...

Just hand him your phone number and ask him if he would like to go for drinks sometime. Gosh what is up with women these days...it's not the 1950's, it's a modern age, women can ask guys out on dates you know.

Have you tried striking a casual conversation with this fellow? From that 3 mins of casual talk, you can slip in the lunch/drink question

Okay so I just had a casual conversation with him and he suggested that we hang out if we ever get new jobs.. I told him we should still hang out and he said we can't because he would get in trouble as in get fired since we work at the same company. Bummer :/ But at least I know now he's into me.

And quite matured and a straight thinker...

He is definitely a keeper..

Well then if you really want him-get a new job jeez theres so many workplace romances going on where I work-its actually sickening and it is stupid and unprofessional to date a colleague especially when they break up and there both miserable and awkward seeing each other daily.. just dont go there
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoOnOne View Post
    Okay so I just had a casual conversation with him and he suggested that we hang out if we ever get new jobs.. I told him we should still hang out and he said we can't because he would get in trouble as in get fired since we work at the same company. Bummer :/ But at least I know now he's into me.
    And what good does that do since he wont act on it?

Dont let him see you on the q.t. This has f buddy written all over it and you all effed up because of it.

Roll your eyes at his BS remarks next time he tries one on.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion