+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Is this still the same girl as before? Cause if so, you haven't moved on because you're still dwelling on issues dealing with her.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Is this still the same girl as before? Cause if so, you haven't moved on because you're still dwelling on issues dealing with her.
    Yes same girl. Just saying that if I did not overreact to that thing and text her about it than we never would have talked. I pretended to have a crush on her and told her I did because I felt bad for overreacting. If I did not text her than things between us would be going great. I just wanted to keep her number in my contacts I had no romantic interest in her at all. I wouldn't even be making this thread if it weren't for me overreacting to that.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrickboss23 View Post
    I have moved on, but just thinking about how badly I screwed up with this girl.
    Do you have OCD?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Do you have OCD?
    . NO. Done and moving on from all this for good.

. NO. Done and moving on from all this for good.
    ahhh! That's great news.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Belle's View Post
    She doesn't like you the way you like her. She's either too nice to tell it to your face or she thinks that you're too nice that it breaks her heart to tell you the truth .
    So that explains why a month after I asked her out she literally ran away from me that one time I tried to talk to her and than blocked. She still has me blocked. Other people in the thread were saying that it was really immature of her to do all that and she can't handle and is not mature enough to reject a guy face to face, and doesn't really know how to tell me. This was prior to her blocking me. She Retweeted a tweet from an account that said I have never really been good at telling a guy how I feel.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 04-07-14 at 03:19 AM.

So that explains why a month after I asked her out she literally ran away from me that one time I tried to talk to her and than blocked. She still has me blocked. Other people in the thread were saying that it was really immature of her to do all that and she can't handle and is not mature enough to reject a guy face to face, and doesn't really know how to tell me. This was prior to her blocking me. She Retweeted a tweet from an account that said I have never really been good at telling a guy how I feel.
    Do you have OCD?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Seriously! Please stop talking about this girl and get on with your life and finding someone who is just like you and the two of you can talk ad nauseam about any subject other then this girl.

Ok Done and Moving on from all this for good.

Tip: go by their actions not by what they say to you. If they avoid you that is their way of saying "I'm not interested".

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Tip: go by their actions not by what they say to you. If they avoid you that is their way of saying "I'm not interested".

Yea figured that out now. And also by her actions it seems like she doesn't want much to do with me and doesn't want to befriend me. But yea I have better people in my life to focus my attention on than this girl. Done with this girl for good.

After all that who knows If she still has my number or not? Or she has my number blocked maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    She knows you exist. She just doesn't care. Bro seriously I'm telling you this for your own good, do yourself a favor and forget about her whether it be romantically or platonically and go find someone else to obsess over. It's gunna work out a lot better for you this way..I swear.
    Yea like today I noticed she said hi and hello to a couple of guys I knew today who she considers friends but when I walked by she never really said Hi or greeted me warmly. Also when she walked past those guys again she started a conversation with them, but if I was there she would just walk past me and never start a conversation with me. Also a guy was playing bball today she talks with him and shoots around with him and he walks over to talk to her and he never gets called out for making her uncomfortable or anything. If I was playing bball she would never walk over to the courts and shoot around with me. Best advice right there! Thanks!

Yeah dude this chick isn't worth your time. Go find someone else. There's plenty of fish in the sea..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567