+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Her actions that you're been upset about for a whole 5 pages!!!
    This girl is a HUGE bitch that's why.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 27-06-14 at 11:09 AM.

can we then assume you don't want to be her friend now? Good. Let it go
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Also she says she is very flattered after I told her I liked her, but obviously by her actions she's not flattered at all. She can be cool about all this and not keep me blocked, and appreciate me talking to her for a little rather than telling someone I am making her uncomfortable. If she was really flattered than she would appreciate the attention I give to her. Girls are such a hassle.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 27-06-14 at 12:17 PM.

*facepalm*
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

can we then assume you don't want to be her friend now? Good. Let it go
    Am done and letting it go.

I messed up badly with this girl. The story goes back in September I help friend ask girl to a dance. I tweeted a pic of that. She made tweet that said teamwork makes dream reality. I RT that. After 1/2 days she changed her twitter banner to u never look down on anybody unless ur helping him up. I took that personally and blocked her. I texted her bout how I took offense to that nd got upset at that time. I unblocked her nd told her to follow me back. Than after that I was in position where I had to text her since I felt bad for overreacting I tried to show my affection towards her by sayin that I have crush on her. My friends tease me and say you have a crush on her but I say we are just friends. That made things more awkward between us nd probably confused her. Prior to that incident her nd I got along WELL. Thinking how different things would have been if I had not overreacted to that or had not RT'd her tweet.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 28-06-14 at 11:40 AM.

Very rarely do I overreact to things, but I regret overreating to that banner and RT her tweet which resulted in me having to text her about how I took that personally which was in September. If I had not RT her or overreacted to that than her and I would have never texted which would be good. Me asking her out was in January and me trying to talk to her and running away and then blocking me was in February. None of those would have happened if it weren't for me texting her about how I took that banner personally. If it weren't for me overreacting to that or retweeting her things between her and I would be going great like they were prior to all that.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 29-06-14 at 12:03 AM.

The fact that she was the only girl whose number I got and that I liked her we were into the same hobbies and etc makes me feel even worse about how badly I messed up with this girl.

At this point, I think it would be wise to retract all the insults you gave her. If you're the one who fvcked up, you have to pay the consequences.

If you're the one who fvcked up, you have to pay the consequences.
    Yes If it were not for me overreacting to that banner or RT her tweet than texting her of how I took that Personally things Would ve fine between us. I never Would have texted her at all and we never Would text at all If it werent for that overreaction. Just one of those things You say wondering how different your life Would be If that one thing never happened. I think that all the time now. I Would do just about anything to go back in time and IF I did i Would not RT her tweet and not text her about how I took that banner Personally. Then everything now Would be like the way it used to be which is good. I had no romantic interest in her at all I just Wanted to keep her number in my contacts list not talk to her. I just said i had a crush on her cause I felt bad for overreacting and that put me in a position that I was forced to text her.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 29-06-14 at 10:58 AM.

And I get called out for making her uncomfortable whenever I show interest in her since I told her I had a crush on her when in reality I don't. I said that just to show my affection towards her cause I felt bad for overreacting. Other people show interest in her like my friend who ask her to play bball and they won't get called out for making her uncomfortable since they show no evidence of having romantic interests in her at all. I never did have interest in her just made that up to cause I felt bad for overreacting.

UGH and OH the things one would do just to go back in time to fix 1 small thing that would have a significant impact on the present :/ :/ :/. Honestly wish there was a time machine or a way where one could go back in time to change 1 or 2 small things.

After telling u guys how this all started and etc Any advice on how to deal with how badly I ****ed up??? If anyone knows a way to go back in the time to change a thing or two let me know.

I thought you said you were going to move on? What the **** happen to that?

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I thought you said you were going to move on? What the **** happen to that?
    I have moved on, but just thinking about how badly I screwed up with this girl.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast