+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

So there's this one girl. I asked her out once. Then through mms I told her I like her and I think she is pretty and really easygoing. Her response was I am very flattered that is really sweet of you. You are an awesome guy, but ...... And once I was walking after that just to talk to her, but I noticed she ran away from me when I was walking in her direction and when I was leaving I bumped into her again and she ran the other way and avoided me again. Like she literally ran away from me when I walked towards her anytime that day. Another time I made eye contact with her and she walked fast away from me. I was entering and she was leaving. Why is she acting like this??? Why do girls do this????

Why do guys think that because one girl does something, then ALL girls do the same thing?

I can pretty much tell you 100% she's not into you. She's trying to avoid you because she knows how you feel

She is likely very young, she doesn't like you "that way" and is too embarrassed to tell you in person. Just let it go, stop trying to approach her.

1 of my friends asked what's happening between you and than me. She apparently said according to my friend that she thinks I am a cool dude, but she does not feel same way about me. She said she just wants to be friends. Another of my friend is good friends with her, so I told him say good stuff about me and he said will do. I talked to him and he said yea she thinks your a cool dude, but she said she just wants to be friends and nothing more than that. She has me blocked on a social media, so my 1st friend I was talking about messaged her saying what is going on and that is what she said.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 07-05-14 at 02:04 PM.

Seems like you know how she feels then.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    She is likely very young, she doesn't like you "that way" and is too embarrassed to tell you in person. Just let it go, stop trying to approach her.
    Yea I have not approached her or talked to her since that.

If shes that chlidish and not even approaching you and telling you how she feels because she just wants to be "friends" i dont think she is in even worth your friendship

Send her a message telling her its OK just to say hi and walk past and that she doesn't have to run away from you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post
    Send her a message telling her its OK just to say hi and walk past and that she doesn't have to run away from you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Yea all this happened in the winter, and no communication between us since that. Have not even said a word to each other since that. Recently there is this kid who goes to my school. I am not really great friends with him, but I know him and he was in one of my classes last year. I bumped into him in the hallways and he said that she says hey! I know there group of friends hang out a lot. I guess that means she was thinking about me. Who knows if she feels bad or not about all this??? Another time I looked in her direction, and she just gave me a friendly smile. She still has me blocked on the social media still.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 08-05-14 at 05:01 PM.

better off staying away from these gal who are indecisive and probably just playin you with your heart.. they sound like they are not serious and just want to play

Quote Originally Posted by madeeel View Post
    better off staying away from these gal who are indecisive and probably just playin you with your heart.. they sound like they are not serious and just want to play
    What you mean by the word "play"????

The girl, friend zoned you. You have to remember young girls do like attention from guys and if you are gullible enough to give them attention they will take it. They will say and do things to keep the attention that may look like interest, and that means mixed signals. As soon as they are faced with the fact they captured your heart, they realize they have gone too far with it and it's time to ditch you. They don't always do this intentionally because they are still learning about male/female relationships and attraction. They are only thinking about their thoughts and feelings and don't know about how guys are feeling. Incidents like this is a learning process on both sides. She will be more aware of what she is doing, and you should understand that you don't give a girl that amount of attention if you are not in a relationship.

I hate the girl now and just can't stand her anymore. Whenever I do bump into her or look at her I just turn my head the other way and can't look without being pissed or sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsla View Post
    If shes that chlidish and not even approaching you and telling you how she feels because she just wants to be "friends" i dont think she is in even worth your friendship
    I want to feel like I at least have a good friend in her rather than someone who doesn't acknowledge me and doesn't know that I even exist.

Also I get a jealous when she lifts and shows interest in other guys while I feel disrespected like the running away she did from me at one point.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast