+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Why do you wana be friends? Shes not interested so just move on. Staying friends with someone in the hope they will change their mind is stupid. She wont change her mind

- - - Updated - - -

Can admin ban helper please? Theres no report button??
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think loveadmin included Helper deliberately... it's advertising, helps fund the site. It is REALLY annoying though!

Lol I reported myself to report him. Oh well

Why do you wana be friends? Shes not interested so just move on. Staying friends with someone in the hope they will change their mind is stupid. She wont change her mind

- - - Updated - - -

. I do have friends who have gotten turned down by à girl and now they are dating the girl. I let go and Am moving on. I mean I wouldnt mind keeping her in my life though maybe as a friend idk. I Hope i can at least feel like I have à good friend and friend in her.

Uh! Why put yourself through that torture? Youll never get over her if you stay "friends". You do realize that there is billions of girls in the world, don't you?? Dont put yourself in the friendzone just so you can watch her with someone else. Shes not into you. Move on already. You will meet someone else

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think loveadmin included Helper deliberately... it's advertising, helps fund the site. It is REALLY annoying though!
    Confirmed, we have no control over the user or its actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    Confirmed, we have no control over the user or its actions.
    Lets get back to the topic guys.

Uh! Why put yourself through that torture? Youll never get over her if you stay "friends". You do realize that there is billions of girls in the world, don't you?? Dont put yourself in the friendzone just so you can watch her with someone else. Shes not into you. Move on already. You will meet someone else
    Yea i let go and have moved on. In that time I will find and talk to some new Girls. But still I wouldnt mind just having her in my life as a friend while I talk to new and other Girls. She still has me blocked on the social media and waiting for her to unblock me.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrickboss23 View Post
    So there's this one girl. I asked her out once. Then through mms I told her I like her and I think she is pretty and really easygoing. Her response was I am very flattered that is really sweet of you. You are an awesome guy, but ...... And once I was walking after that just to talk to her, but I noticed she ran away from me when I was walking in her direction and when I was leaving I bumped into her again and she ran the other way and avoided me again. Like she literally ran away from me when I walked towards her anytime that day. Another time I made eye contact with her and she walked fast away from me. I was entering and she was leaving. Why is she acting like this??? Why do girls do this????
    Dear OP,

That would be 'girl' not 'girls'... Isolated incident. They do not 'all' do this.

Yes it is unfortunate she is unable to simply deal with you with a degree of common courtesy but I wouldn't allow that to jade your impression of the female race on a whole.
    Perhaps she is very young and new to boys attentions and knows not how to handle it. OR, maybe, she's just not that into you.

So you could learn from this and wait for a better fit.
    Don't get jaded and for goodness sake, try not to put everyone in one basket.

So there's this one girl. I asked her out once. Then through mms I told her I like her and I think she is pretty and really easygoing. Her response was I am very flattered that is really sweet of you. You are an awesome guy, but ...... And once I was walking after that just to talk to her, but I noticed she ran away from me when I was walking in her direction and when I was leaving I bumped into her again and she ran the other way and avoided me again. Like she literally ran away from me when I walked towards her anytime that day. Another time I made eye contact with her and she walked fast away from me. I was entering and she was leaving. Why is she acting like this??? Why do girls do this????
    That doesn't normally happen unless a girl is not feeling you the way you're feeling her. It's like "oh shit. lets me keep my distance."

Yea i let go and have moved on. In that time I will find and talk to some new Girls. But still I wouldnt mind just having her in my life as a friend while I talk to new and other Girls. She still has me blocked on the social media and waiting for her to unblock me.
    If you did let go and moved on, then you wouldn't be a foolish shlep hoping she will unblock you.

Also to add to my first post I told the girl I like you I think your pretty and easygoing, I want to hang out with you. Now that she has me blocked and I see her post stuff like hey if anyone wants to see a movie or hang let me know and I see other people favorite that it just makes me kind of upset and empty inside.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Dear OP,

That would be 'girl' not 'girls'... Isolated incident. They do not 'all' do this.

Yes it is unfortunate she is unable to simply deal with you with a degree of common courtesy but I wouldn't allow that to jade your impression of the female race on a whole.
    Perhaps she is very young and new to boys attentions and knows not how to handle it. OR, maybe, she's just not that into you.

So you could learn from this and wait for a better fit.
    Don't get jaded and for goodness sake, try not to put everyone in one basket.
    Yea I should have worded all that better

All good, we've all done that before, grouped people together and forgotten we are, though connected, separate individuals.

Hey man, don't sweat the small stuff like some girl giving the cold shoulder. Consider it a screening device put out by the Universe telling you, "hey, she ain't the one for you" and smile and move on.

When you do meet someone who fits, both you and her will simply and naturally 'flow' into each others arms and it will be beautiful.
    Keep your bar high and shine on

I have never had a girl physically run away from me..I think I'd find that amusing.

Ok anyways I think its like a lot of people said..she just isn't into you and doesn't know how to tell you. I'd let her continue running away and find someone else to spend my time on.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast