+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls run away and avoid you after you tell them you like them?

Another thing I notice is too when we are at the same place there is another guy he is just friends with the girl. I see her give more importance to his presence and talking to him a lot, but she doesn't acknowledge my presence as much. I feel sometimes as if she doesn't know I exist idk.

She knows you exist. She just doesn't care. Bro seriously I'm telling you this for your own good, do yourself a favor and forget about her whether it be romantically or platonically and go find someone else to obsess over. It's gunna work out a lot better for you this way..I swear.

Closed at OP request.

This was also part of the story. 1 of my friends he is friends with both her and I. He knew I was talking to her and all and he was helping her out with dealing with me and the situation. I asked him did she ever say anything about me to you? He said she said I talked to her a lot and then she asked him if he knew me and he said yea and he said probably cause he likes you and something along that lines can't remember what exactly he said. Than she said she was getting creeped out. I talked to my friend now and he said all that stuff is in the past between her and I and he said she has moved on from all that. I talked to her a couple times in person recently and we were cool. It still bothers me though that she still has me blocked on a social media like twitter for 4 good months. She follows all my friends except me now. I was thinking going upto her and politely saying hey you've had me blocked for a good 3-4 months and I'll say something smart like I didn't realize how much I tweeted about you until after you blocked me and I was wondering maybe if you could unblock me. I promise I won't tweet about you again. WHat you guys think of that idea??? You think she'll unblock me after that saying that script to her???
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 16-06-14 at 04:21 AM.

What unblock you so you can stalk her? Give it up bro.

^This

Don't you think it's time to gives this shit up? I mean **** dude...

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    ^This

True! I am just going to forget about this girl for good. 1 of my friends said to me the more I linger my mind on this stuff the worse I will feel and it will get. He said he's also been in the position I am now and he said the more he would linger his mind on that stuff the worse he would feel, so yea just not going to think about this girl at all.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thread Closed Now.

I talked to her today and I said yea my friends asked what's going on between you and I and they said you just want to be friends. I asked her politely if she wanted to be friends with me and she said yea. I said really? She said yes. I said I talked to another of my friend and told him the whole story back in the winter and he said you just have to give her some space. She said that's not a big deal and she said I'm fine and alright. She and I have been cool lately. I think if I ask her politely to unblock me I think she will be cool about it. She's cool.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 23-06-14 at 04:46 AM.

Also one time I noticed she replied to this one guy who had his account on private and said I'm reblocking you. Maybe if I ask her politely she will unblock me.

Ok now ur starting to sound kray-kray. Like everyone else already said, just give it up and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Belleann View Post
    Ok now ur starting to sound kray-kray. Like everyone else already said, just give it up and move on.
    Will give it up and move on. I don't really talk to girls at all hardly, so not used to these kinds of dealings and situations like letting go.

Also this really bothered me. My one friend and I follow each other on the social media. He wished her a happy birthday and she said thanks. Than he said we should play a 1 on 1 game? and she said it's a date. I know they are just friends. He probably feels like he has a friend in her because she plays with him sometimes, he said to me she says hey to him whenever she sees him, and she does not have him blocked like me. She still has me blocked, hardly says hey or acknowledges my presence, and never plays with me when she sees me playing alone. But yea moving on and done lingering my mind on this kind of stuff.

She doesn't like you the way you like her. She's either too nice to tell it to your face or she thinks that you're too nice that it breaks her heart to tell you the truth .

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    ^This

Also asked her about the whole blocking things and how Its been like 3 to 4 months after she blocked me after i tweeed about how she made me feel bad after she ran away from me than she blocked me after that. Her response was that I tweet about her a lot and that I tag her in multiple tweets. The tagging part was false bc i never tagged her before. I might have tweeted about her few Times. I think she is overreacting about this whole blocking thing. I rarely say anything about her after she blocked me and told her that. It's just making me feel bad.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 26-06-14 at 08:51 AM.

The fact she considers me a friend and has me blocked me just makes me awful. Don't know what kind of friends block other friends on social media. I see other people who are considered friends to the same person don't get blocked like me. Just feel like saying how she follows my 1 friend who she considers a friend, plays bball with him, and says hey to him all the time while she hardly acknowledges my presence, never plays bball with me, and has me blocked.
    Last edited by fredrickboss23; 26-06-14 at 11:19 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast