+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Date in Ages!!

First Date in Ages!!

Well I've got a weird story to tell you. I've been messaging a girl through OLD and it ended up with arranging a date but....
    it wasn't what I was expecting. first I was greeted by her carer to tell me she had Autism, which I was unaware of which made me feel a bit awkward me I decided to give it my best shot and it seemed harsh to me to bail out right at the start.
    Sadly I felt no spark or anything like that really, though she was nice company if a little awkward to talk to (messing with her phone a lot and worrying about her allergies) plus there was the fact of three support workers on the table nearby (yeah I know three!!) had a nice meal (of course i paid ) and chat but was honest to her about how I could only see her as a friend which she was okay with and we parted on good terms, even ended up talking about our OLD experiences. slightly disappointed and felt like i had been let down or played to be honest, not her fault I guess I was just expecting something different and had real trouble seeing past her condition
    Back to square one it seems

no comments?