+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cute guys w/ugly girlfriends and vice versa!!!

cute guys w/ugly girlfriends and vice versa!!!

Been trying to figure this out. My friends have one theory i am wondering how you feel on the subject. So I MUST ask!?!

Why do good looking guys date ugly women? And the other way around?!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because they're god damn suave that's why.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it depends on what you mean by ugly. I mean I could say a girl is ugly....but doesn't mean the guy thinks she is. Or I have a friend of mine who used to always ask me what I thought of her bf.....looks wise. Personally her and I have very different tastes(although I must say her latest bf is very hot).......so honestly I would say.......well hes not my type....but hey if he floats your boat then more power to you!

Maybe there is something these people find attractive about the other person other then just looks..... Who knows....

One of my ex's just married a girl that looks rather "homely". Well this is what a friend of mine said she looks like......but there must be something there so I say go with what makes you happy. He may like qualities about her that no other girl had....who knows.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know Ellynn, you give some quality advice and you seem to be on frequently enough to have sparked my curiosity.

What makes you, you?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Y'know Ellynn, you give some quality advice and you seem to be on frequently enough to have sparked my curiosity.

What makes you, you?
    Wow good question.... You caught me off guard.....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Wow good question.... You caught me off guard.....
    That was kinda my intention with such a demanding question as I would assume there is much to be said in terms of what experiences and qualities make up a person.

Browse the "General" forum a little more frequently as that's usually where all the regulars discuss various topics and worry less about giving good advice.

It's basically where you get to know people a little better 'round 'ere.

Tone Guest
    Yeah every other forum around here is like work, General forum is play time.

Hey Blah....
    Its whats on the inside that matters

Not to the guy I saw at the bar last night. He was with a heavy-set woman. First I saw them making out and then she started giving him a hand job right at the bar. I was disgusted. Anyway, a while later he got up to go to the bathroom. He never came back and soon she was in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Not to the guy I saw at the bar last night. He was with a heavy-set woman. First I saw them making out and then she started giving him a hand job right at the bar. I was disgusted. Anyway, a while later he got up to go to the bathroom. He never came back and soon she was in tears.
    First , I was disgusted, and then I kind of felt sorry for her...

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I generally tend to prefer interesting-looking men to pretty boys (except for George Clooney). I think they look more masculine. Also, I don't really understand why a woman would want to date someone prettier than they are.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    What'd she expect in a bar?

Oi...

Quote Originally Posted by BLAH!
    Been trying to figure this out. My friends have one theory i am wondering how you feel on the subject. So I MUST ask!?!

Why do good looking guys date ugly women? And the other way around?!
    u have a theory ehh???

well... let me shead some personal info on the whole topic...

i've had really hot guy friends go out with "not so hot" girls...

i've had really hot girl friends go out with "not so hot" guys...

the two reasons why??? not identical at all, but sadly, they complement each other...

all my girl friends told me that when they were going out with a guy that wasn't as hot as them, they felt safer, they didn't have to worry all the time about losing him, and him going off with some other girl... plus, the guy would always be more caring and do alot of "stuff" or "things" for them... (don't ask)

all my guy friends told me that when they were going out with a girl that wasn't as hot as them, they were getting way more sex to the point that it was disgusting... (don't ask) ... congrats, hot guy has sex with ugly chick... (sarcastic)

you can clearly see the complement in these two situations... and clearly... i need to get new friends...

but in any case... we can't generalize ONE reason why "hot" people go out with "not as hot" people... maybe the "hot" person actually finds the "not so hot" person to be hot... maybe they like a mole on their face, or a shift on their nose, long eye lashes... watever...

maybe it's a great personality match.... the two of them might actually click sOoOo well... that the "hot" person disregaurds physical appearance as a strong factor...

in the case of trump... we've all herd... "money makes a man look younger"... why else would he be going out with models???

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I don't really understand why a woman would want to date someone prettier than they are.
    exactly... it's really a security issue... as a woman, you might not feel safe with a hotter guy... clearly not a similar issue for guys...

Grk Scorp wrote, "maybe they like a mole on their face"

Ah, this reminds me that I have had a long-time crush on Robert DeNiro (especially when he was younger) because I LOVE that mole he has on his cheek!

I don't know that it's necessarily a security issue (for me). I just tend to associate pretty things with femininity, and I am attracted to masculinity, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Grk Scorp wrote, "maybe they like a mole on their face"

Ah, this reminds me that I have had a long-time crush on Robert DeNiro (especially when he was younger) because I LOVE that mole he has on his cheek!

I don't know that it's necessarily a security issue (for me). I just tend to associate pretty things with femininity, and I am attracted to masculinity, that's all.
    i see what you mean....

this is why victoria secret won't do too well when they come out with their new collection in the fall...

victoria secret for men...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast