+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice please !!!

Need some advice please !!!

Need a little help in deciding something
    Hello ! My story in short is the following: My ex broke my hearth two times in a row. After the first time she told me we were perfect for eachother and that she couldn't see it. She tried for a month to convince me to be toghether and i finally accepted because i really thougt that after a month of pleas from her, her dumping her boyfriend for me even before i said anything to her, i really thought she had changed. It seems not. She lied to me, didn't have any time for me and dumped me for another guy saying that she fell the first time in her life in love with somebody and that she hopes i will find someone like she did. IN THE MIDDLE OF OUT RELATIONSHIP. She told me that she understands if i dont wanna talk to her anymore and i told her that she is a horrible person and that she has nothing to do with me from that moment on. By the way, she dumped me on the internet. I deleted her on fb, blocked her on messenger, deleted her phone number. NC was hard because she is in my class at college. I see her at least two times a week. It's hard. She contacted me on facebook 6 times and i didn t respond. She tried to talk to me in person and i said i dont want to talk to her. She just wont leave me alone. It's so hard when she does not give me any peace. I dont want to fight with her, i dont wanna talk with her, i just want her to leave me alone.
    I made significant progress from the breakup since now. But yesterday she really pushed the envelope. When i talk to a group of people i usually look at all of them, and , she probably considered that i let my guard down. She came to me asking why i wont give her some pictures( i like doing photos on film and she wanted to see a picture of her i took when we were toghether) and started following me through college. It felt weird, she would walk besides me asking me to give her a reason why i wont give her a stupid picture and i kept repeating to her to please leave me alone. After following me for 4 minutes she finnaly left me alone and seemed angry at me ( after all she did to me, the cheating, the lying and all i dont fell any obligations to give her anything that isn't hers) .Its the fourth time she asked me for that picture. Never had she insisted so much on seeing some pictures i took, like she is obsessed ! ! Also yesterday i found out that she cheated on me with a divorced 36 old ex drummer. I felt like , exactly when i started feeling better. We are both 21. It's such a sick situation, especially that she wont leave me alone. So, the thing i need your help with, is in decinding in whether should i write a short letter to her, explaining how she made me feel , how i feel , and how i dont ever want to see her, send it to her on messenger or fb and block her immediately. I dont care about her reply, i just want her to know how lonely, sad and depressed she made me feel for the second time in a row.Should i do that? To repeat myself, i dont care about her reply, but she seems oblivious to the fact that she practically destroyed my college years and caused me so much pain. Thank you very much for your help.

Roberto, I suspect that you're being too nice to her. If you want her to stop approaching her, you may have to sink a little lower and call her a few derogatory names. Make talking to you so unpleasant that she ceases in her attempts to try
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Roberto, I suspect that you're being too nice to her. If you want her to stop approaching her, you may have to sink a little lower and call her a few derogatory names. Make talking to you so unpleasant that she ceases in her attempts to try
    Hey, thanks for your reply. I never reply to her on fb and in real life i just tell her no and leave. But she is so insisting !