+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice please?

Advice please?

I recently asked out this girl who I had liked for months now, and she said yes. Before this we had been pretty good friends (we texted each other very often and talked in the classes we have together), but now that we are going out I want to do more things with her. The problem is she doesn't seem interested to do things outside of school with me. I've offered to get food, coffee, whatever together, do some activities. Even sometimes she will say she wants to do something in a week, and when it comes to that time and I ask her, she has a reason not to do this. One big example is since we have been going out she keeps talking about going to see a movie together. She is normally really busy, but the one day she was not busy and said we could do something together I offered to take her and she said didn't want to. I know she is busier than I am, and she said before she doesn't go out as often as I do, but I just want to have fun with her away from school and she doesn't seem very interested. Any suggestions?

When you make decision then stick to it. She will respect you more because you have balls. Dont leave it up to her to decide but decide yourself. If she dont want to do something then ask her what she want to do. Keep it constructive.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Dude you two are not seeing each other, you are still friend zoned. All she is doing is avoiding telling you she isn't romantically interested in you. She is just pasifying you by making empty promises. I can't believe you can't see that. She is hoping you will just give up and go away.

I've thought about that before, but we really do spend a lot of time time talking during school and she is very nice to me. It could be a possibility, but I was hoping it might be something else. I kind of like what what pcmaster said because looking back I can say I should have been more decisive. Maybe then she will be more willing to follow?

If a girl really was interested in you romantically she would jump at the chance to be with you, do things with you, be flirty hot and heavy, seductive texts, etc. Do you see any of that? no.

You have asked her several times to go out with you, but she always seems to be conveniently busy, then pacifies you with a promise to see you some other time, but bails on you. I used to pull this shit when I was a teenager more than once. I figured if I said I was busy enough times they will just give up.