+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me? want to date me? I don't get this guy at all.

Does he like me? want to date me? I don't get this guy at all.

My crush at work asked me out on a date 3 weeks ago. He chose the perfect restaurant, we had amazing conversations to the point where there was not a moment of awkward silence (we never had long conversations before the date). He asked me personal questions, I felt he really wanted to get to know me on a deeper level. I felt so good after the date. He texted me the same day after we got home, saying he "had such a great time" and would love to do it again.

We see each other at work sometimes, say hello but thats literally it, he hasn't mentioned a second date! I'm very impatient, so I texted him a week ago saying lets go again? he said "sure, Ill let you know when"... and nothing since. Does he even like me? Its just weird to me how he's so quiet! What is going on?

He hasn't actively flirted, but I can sorta tell through his body language, he's always locking eyes with me, finds every excuse to touch me. He's also quite nervous when he bumps into me, I can tell because he talks so fast, about the randomest thing and then speeds off.

I'ts so frustrating because Im impulsive and decisive, either I like you or not. why can't he be that easier to read
    This is a weird situation for me, because Im so picky with guys. I really like him but I don't know why I never hear from him! what is he waiting for exactly?

Why don't you ask him out on a date. Why does it have to be him? Set up a time and place and see what he does. If he bails then you will know he is either A. not interested, or B. has a GF/ possible LDR.

If he is acting all nervous and weird, I suspect he doesn't like confrontation, and it turns out he really doesn't like you. Too much of a jam tart to be honest and say no.

- - - Updated - - -

I think being blown off for 3 weeks is hint enough he's not interested tbh.
    Last edited by smackie9; 13-05-14 at 01:34 PM.

Yeah he's definitely no longer interested so just forget about it and move on. He's too scared to come out and say the truth, so he's trying to avoid you and any confrontations. Never a good idea to get involved with people at work anyway