+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I Pigeon-Holed Myself?

I sometimes wonder what my girlfriend is thinking. Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader. I find a good method of finding out what she's thinking is to ask her. By talking to her.

In his mind, he has the power now because you've given it up. I never sleep with a guy who I intend to have a serious relationship with until I get a ring on my finger (if he meets the standards for a husband, that is). Only **** those with a nice body and who you don't intend to have a serious relationship with. Otherwise, have some self-control.

I will say that you screwed up in accordance to his reaction (not making you his girlfriend). You can try to do some damage control by distancing yourself. But I will say, don't have high hopes for this guy.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Maybe he is actually scared of being presumptuous. IMHO, I think he is all in. I mean, why would he introduce you to his friends and take you places?
    But if you want to sleep well at night and satisfy your curiosity, talk to him about the whole thing to ascertain where you all stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12