+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it me or is he just not interested?

Is it me or is he just not interested?

I was working with this guy and I've kind of known him for about a year now. The reason I noticed him was because one day when I was eating lunch he kind of grabbed my shoulder and told me that because of my sweatshirt he was now addicted to this show that my hoodie represented. Which I know it took me about 2 weeks to watch all the episodes he had watched and I did it straight and that took me over 2 weeks. Anyways, we would occasionally say hi and just stare and smile at each other all day every day we worked together. We've literally had a total of 6 conversations that were more then, how are you and can I help you. Yet every time I do talk to him he seems to know a lot of information about me that my other coworkers do know but that I haven't told him. I quit my job but still shop at the store and when I see him we smile at each other and he seems like he's about to say hi but suddenly stops and kind of buries himself in his work like if he's second guessing it. I'm very interested in him but am so confused because there's been days that we talk and then days we kind of ignore each other. Am I just messed up in the head?

I think you'd be taking a huge leap to think that he's interested based on your description alone. But if you are interested in him, why not ask him out?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Add him on facebook and see if he writes to you. Sorry thats the best I can come up with lol
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Typically we're not really that subtle, so if we're into a girl she should know. Unless the dudes ridiculously shy or doesn't think you're into him.

If a guy doesn't have the balls to ask you out, then you were not worth it to him to take the chance. His loss, move on.