+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I have a good start?

Am I have a good start?

Hi all~~

I hope you can give me some advices. I am attract to a female in coffee shop and I go to that coffee shop daily. This is my first time I like someone in public that we completely don't know each other. I get up the courage to speak to her and I ask if we can be a friend and she said "ok". I ask her phone number and she also gave it to me. We spoke a bit after and she didn't seem to reject me.

Should I ask her out or txt her often?

What she thinks about me?

Please give me some advices.

First off you should have started out just chatting with her in person, get to know her name, joke with her watch for her reaction. Then after you have talked to a few times in person, you ask her if she would be interested in meeting up for a slice of pizza when she gets off work.

You are lame for telling her you want to be her friend. That as a female, I hate that shit, because it's misleading and a turn off. Maybe she will be different who knows.

Most women like the direct approach, it shows you have confidence in yourself, and it's a masculine quality. You want to avoid going into the friends zone then you don't offer friendship, you ask them for a date so they know you have an interest in them. You can't weasel your way in with "lets be friends". If you are finding yourself being friend zoned all the time, then you are doing things wrong.

How are you ever going to get any confidence if you keep hiding behind IMs huh? You are just digging yourself your own grave and never get a GF.

It is true .... Women sometime like the guy who is up in her face.....
    HTML Code:
    http://www.i-love-carey.com

Why even ask here. If you want to then do it. That is how you know if she likes you or not.