+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heartbroken

Heartbroken

The guy I've been seeing for a while causally has started using a dating website again. I know that he and I will go back to being just friends now, however I have fallen in live with him.

I know all he wants is friends. However I am truly heartbroken at this combined with the fact he is now starting to date other women again.

I love him. I want him in my life. Preferably as my bf. do I tell him how I feel? Or do I walk away as the pain atm is awful? Or should I accept things and remain his friend (right now seeing him with another woman will be like taking a knife to the heart).

If i were you I'd tell him how you felt. If he doesn't feel the same way then I'd just go your separate ways. You obviously have very strong feelings for him and if he just wants to be friends that would mean you'd have to eventually see him with other women and you shouldn't put yourself through that kind of pain. But that's just my opinion..

I told him. It had to be done. I've been in turmoil all night about it.

No reply... Never a good sign.

- - - Updated - - -

Just friends :'(

hey I know how you feel.....I fell in love with this beautiful young lady since my grade school days and my love for her so strong I was so afraid of rejection that I never told her how I felt about her....It hurts very deep...She moved on but not me...Whenever I think about her I start to cry...I know sometime you have to let go but just like my feelings for her is strong I can't simply not feel wanting her in my arms.......I guess I am going to live my rest of my life hoping one day I will get to see her and may be just may be with bit of luck I will get a hug from her.....I hurts.. She meant the world to me.... All I can say is I love you, Carey....

I'm sorry to hear that urbandecay. But you should feel good about being able to have that courage to tell someone how you felt. A lot of people don't you know? And now at least you know how he feels, this way you won't waste anymore of your time on something that isn't gunna work out. Just keep your head up, ok? There's someone out there that's gunna make you forget all about this guy.