+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is acting strange?

Ex is acting strange?

High school student here, I was in a relationship with a girl for a year until she suddenly broke up with me because she felt she wanted a boyfriend but not me as her boyfriend... Something like that. It's been five months since the break up and you know how us guys are with break ups. I begged for her to take me back that I was sorry for all I did. Then I realized my wrongdoing, defriended her on Facebook and stopped talking to her over text. Anyways, five months later both of us have not been in any new relationships. But, I have multiple girls that are potentially future girlfriends if I make my move. She does too. Thing is, she and I still hang out with the same group of friends although she's cut ties with most of them since they had fought.

To the problem at hand, recently one of her best friends has been talking to me (one that I never really talked to, has a boyfriend) just about things like if I was really moving or not. The weird thing is I never told her, I told my ex in one of my begging texts so I was slightly confused. I asked my other friends who's friends with her best friend to ask her how she knew and if it was my ex, how she felt.

She comes back to me telling me that she's so happy I'm moving, ranting on about me with her best friend. So still hates me right? You'd think she wouldn't even talk about me. Her best friend now keeps trying to be friendly with me which is strange because I never talked to her much pre-breakup and now she just talks to me about random stuff. Another weird thing is, whenever I'm with another girl I find my ex staring at me and her but when I either talk to her friend or indirectly to her she acts like I don't exist. I walk past her and a group of friends and she starts being loud and laughing loud. Then she shows off whenever she's talking to a guy, laughing at whatever he says, being cute in her own way pre-breakup(should also tell you she had a 180 personality change right before the breakup, she was an innocent girl that was immature and sweet but now she's a mature girl who isn't afraid to curse someone out or talk about sexual things) Couple days ago I was playing with puppets with a friend of mine(strictly friend, if anything sister-like) and I hear laughing behind me so I turn around and she's there. She smiles and I look away

To make it clear, I don't know whether I would want her back or not if that's the case. She said it was all my fault, that I didn't take charge, that I wasn't a man. I took it personally. I just want to know what all this means.Also would like to apologize for such a long message, thought you guys would like to hear the whole story.

Thanks in advanced,
    HBK
    Last edited by HBK1997; 16-05-14 at 05:49 AM.

Dude, she picked you apart which means she doesn't like you for you. If you changed she might like you and take you back? F that s hit. Never ever change just to be with someone. You have all those other girls that are interested right? At least one of them will accpet you for who you are, and will be happy to be your GF. Your ex is still messin with you head, keep away from her.

I see, I thought as much, I mean I guess I changed since we broke up, I look at things differently now, more maturely but don't worry I won't change too much, especially not for her. Thanks for the speedy response, I needed a outside opinion that wasn't a friend since that would most likely be biased. So thanks for that

Other opinions would also be appreciated thanks!
    Last edited by HBK1997; 16-05-14 at 07:36 AM.